Rocket Race in Halo 4

BatmanTheRiddler

343i, can we please have a Rocket Race gametype in Halo 4? In my opinion it should have its own playlist. People either hate it or love it. When it gets chosen now, the people that hate it will rage quit or make it miserable for their teammates.

In Reach, it is the best way to get Wheelman medals for the Multiplayer Commendation.

Personally, I like Rocket Race better than Rocket Hog Race, but if it has its own playlist there could be both game types, and maybe an imaginative 3rd or 4th type.

Any other thoughs or suggestions?

I've never had the luxury of playing Rocket Race or Rocket Hog Race, so I wouldn't know which I would like better. But I watched my brother play Rocket Hog Race, and it looked like a lot of fun. Speaking of Rocket Hogs, does anyone know if the Rocket Hog will be in Halo 4?

i hate rocket hog race sooo much in multi team, but i dont know if i have played regular rocket race. But it should have its own playlist i think. 343 should expand the racing gamemodes so there can be more maps to play on and new variables in each game(maybe some banana peels like mario cart :thumbsup: ). It would be rare if i ever played in this playlist, but it sounds like it would be best for those who love races.

• 3 months later...

I've never had the luxury of playing Rocket Race or Rocket Hog Race, so I wouldn't know which I would like better. But I watched my brother play Rocket Hog Race, and it looked like a lot of fun. Speaking of Rocket Hogs, does anyone know if the Rocket Hog will be in Halo 4?

Never played the hog race, but, for my money, Rocket Race was the best playlist they ever introduced to Halo 3. Not many people liked it for some reason but, at one point, it was all I played and was completely destroyed when they removed it from matchmaking. Reach's version was OK, but nothing like what it was in Halo 3. Would be so supremely stoked if they decided to give it a trial in Halo 4. Have missed that game type so so much.