New Xbox or a new PC

Nitsua Asuka

5 members have voted

1. 1. New Xbox with Kinect and SBHA or a new PC ?

• New Xbox with Kinect and SBHA
    • a new PC my first ever decent PC

Before I say what I'm after I'm in need of a new 360 the 360 I have is the first version released before the HDMI input and for PC well, my laptop barely works anymore makes me want to drop kick it every time I see it so I only browse on my iPad really.

I have no idea where the pc will go if I get one. I have a decent budget. I really only want a high end pc because I'm impatient I hate waiting for things to load and I just want to play MechWarrior online that's it to be honest.

The PC choice is this http://www.ukgamingcomputers.co.uk/eos-i5-gaming-pc-p-117.html

oh for the Xbox ill be getting the Kinect and SBHA with it because I've always wanted to play it and to be honest I'm not bothered by bad reviews I've played loads of games with bad reviews and the game was the opposite of the review.

So yeah help me decide please? Oh post reasons aswell I'll be ordering either one or the other on my birthday on the 15th August so this poll will continue until then

I agree with skummgummigubbe (wow is that a weird name to type), go with the gaming PC, it's a better all round product. Besides, who wants to buy a new 360 when sometime in the near future we're going to be getting a whole new xbox?

Don't get SBHA! It is without a doubt the worst game i have ever played! The controls are so broken and it it just terrible! and Xplay also gave it the lowest rating EVER out of all the thousands of games they have reviewed. you could buy a refurbished xbox, and a decent laptop for a fairly good price.

Go for PC due to its well roundedness and day to day use. Besides a new Micro$oft system will most likely be released in 2013/2014. And until then, you can get a pretty cheap 360, just trade in some games at gamestop and put that towards a 360.