Promethean Grenade

Giofosho

I sort of have to agree with a lot of people on this thread. You have regular grenades which serve to lower shields drastically and generally work in the same way ad the Promethean Grenade. Then you have the plasma pistol for using to stun vehicles. So what real void will the Promethean Grenade be filling.

It will obviously be more powerful in terms of lowering a shield than a Frag grenade so I guess that is the thought process with it. Here's the way I see it working in Halo 4. The "O" represents the grenade and the numbers represent the damage (1 being the lowest and three removing all shields)

Promethean Grenade Frag Grenade

O --- 3 --- 3 --- 3 --- 3 O -- 5 -- 4 -- 3 -- 2 -- 1

• Like 2

I sort of have to agree with a lot of people on this thread. You have regular grenades which serve to lower shields drastically and generally work in the same way ad the Promethean Grenade. Then you have the plasma pistol for using to stun vehicles. So what real void will the Promethean Grenade be filling.

It will obviously be more powerful in terms of lowering a shield than a Frag grenade so I guess that is the thought process with it. Here's the way I see it working in Halo 4. The "O" represents the grenade and the numbers represent the damage (1 being the lowest and three removing all shields)

That is a very good way of explaining it. I agree 100%.

Someone's either really good at Halo and learned a lot of stuff or just plays Halo too much xD, but I do agree with you