The Wolf Den~! :D

Mr. Wolfy

Polls by Kaatisu81  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Does the close door button on elevators close the doors?

• Yes.
    • No.
  2. 2. Would you find a D-day style landing with pelicans in the halo series to be interesting to watch or fun to play?

• Yes.
    • No.
  3. 3. What would you think if a vehicle was created in halo that was similar to a halftrack from WWII with a warthog-like front half and an APC-like back half that had an armored compartment for troops, a droppable ramp, and a turret in the passenger seat area

• Epic!
    • Cool.
    • Interesting...
    • Weird.
    • Yuck!

This thread has now been changed from a single vote to an endless list of votes which shall be added as I think of them. I want to draw some public opinion in on certain things, sometimes for fun or sometimes for personal use in certain situations. Please keep an eye out for new polls on this as they come. :3

Topic #3 "Razorback": What would you think if a vehicle was created in halo that was similar to a halftrack from WWII with a warthog-like front half and an APC-like back half that had an armored compartment for troops, a droppable ramp, and a machine gun turret where the passenger seat of the hog used to be?
Epic!
Cool.
Interesting...
Weird.
Yuck!

Topic #2 "GO GO GO!!!": Would you find a D-day style landing with pelicans in the halo series to be interesting to watch or fun to play?
(1 like of this topic by Zuko 'Zarhamee)
Yes.
No.

Topic #1 "A major conspiracy": It is of my opinion that the button "close door" on elevators is not actually even connected to any circuitry and is actually only there to relieve stress of people who are violently pushing the button because they are in a hurry and believe it will close the doors faster, but lets see what you think...Does the button close the doors?
(1 like of this topic by Mr. Rookie556)
Yes.
No.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

ran out of vote questions D: so new votes will have to be posted about instead of just hitting the little vote buttons

Topic #4 "Open answer": What are your thoughts on books that start at the end? on a character monologuing and perhaps talking to the reader?

ran out of vote questions D: so new votes will have to be posted about instead of just hitting the little vote buttons

Topic #4 "Open answer": What are your thoughts on books that start at the end? on a character monologuing and perhaps talking to the reader?

Some are alrite, but i hate it when it spoils the book entirely.

i like it the way Reach does it (yes i know its a game)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Topic #5 "The unnamed": If any of you were to pick out a forum title for me, what would it be? Post any and all ideas... this one is kinda like the essay questions on the test. Just let your imagination play with this question for a bit.

• 7 months later...

Topic #6 "Blown away": How many people here knew that Breaking Benjamin was played by Bungie as background music for one of the final fights during Halo 2? Who all knows the location it was played and what song it was?

Topic #7 "IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD D:<": How many have heard about the breaking up of Breaking Benjamin? Out of curiosity~ if the band keeps the name but is successful in kicking out their lead singer, how many would still listen if you did before?

End of 'Gravemind', in the room with hunters and elites fighting drones and brutes just before some honour guards come in. The song is an instrumental version of Blow me Away featured in the Halo 2 OST.

• Like 1

Well, if you think about it

the connection to make the door close

doesnt really matter it just does it xD that simple

We dont all need to get in mathematical terms or whatever the poop

yall do to figure things out.

Theres no need for that it just do it.

:shok:

• Like 2