Paintball Vs. Airsoft

I have had my fair share of both sports and have come to the conclusion that Paintball is better for me. I find it far more challenging and athletic and it helps to keep me in shape. Plus they hurt more and leave marks so it is very hard to lie and say you weren't hit.

What is your favorite and why?

I'm new to airsoft although I am joining the U.S. Military so I need a sport that give's me good training and exercise(I weigh like 150 to 180 lbs) and joining the Army Rangers will be a very hard thing to do since they're training require's a LOT of physical training

That's a very good goal. I reccomend high school wrestling, track, and maybe football.

:)

I've played a decent amount of both and Paintball is defiantly more fun to me, but a lot more expensive. Airsoft you can just waste ammo and it wont cost you a dime. it's like $8 for 5,000 BB's. But i love paintball more because it's more close quarters (at least for me) and it doesn't hurt as much (to me). I prefer a solid "Smack" compared to stinging. And it's a lot more satisfying when you nail someone because you can actually hear the ball hit. But on the other hand in airsoft you can have a lot more people because it's cheaper, and it's always fun to sneak up behind someone and pop them in the back of the head. That's just my opinion, though.