Grenade sensor thing: HOW TO DO IT RIGHT

Rumerboy

Okay we all know that in halo 4 we can now see a grenade indicator icon when we are near an active grenade just like cll of duty. However, the thing I hate about cods grenade indicator is that I always fine myself thinking I'm safe, but really I'm not.

So I honk that in halo 4 it should be that if you are within the Danger zone of a grenade, the inicator is red, but if you are near a active grenade, but not I. Danger of being damaged, it should be blue.

What do you thnj?

No, I would think that completely warning others of a grenade is just too...helpful. Now, alerting them that they are about to die? That is acceptable. Plus, we have no idea how large the kill-radius is in Halo 4.

you do have a good point. but if the grenade lands within the damage radius and you notice the indicator, you dont have that much time to react. the grenade will probably detonate the moment you start to make your break, well if the grenade has stopped moving of course

you do have a good point. but if the grenade lands within the damage radius and you notice the indicator, you dont have that much time to react. the grenade will probably detonate the moment you start to make your break, well if the grenade has stopped moving of course

True, I can sometimes barely escape a grenade when I see it flying at me.

Throw another right before they exit. I am sooo glad armor lock will be gone. *Why didn't 343 already replace it or update it so it can't be misused in the first place?*

Lol! I loved sticking people right as they got out of armor lock!

• 1 month later...