~ENDED~ Ty's Challenge Contest - $40 First Place Prize!

Tylyr1

EDIT: Congratulations to Joystiqs for coming in first place in the Ty's Challenge Contest with a total time of 2:49! Very well done and $40 will be awarded in prizes!

Joystiqs Speedrun Times:

Ty's Challenge 1: 0:56

Ty's Challenge 2: 0:53

Ty's Challenge 3: 1:00

Welcome Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thpaKABx4UM

Official Rules Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARW0eF6DPIE

Welcome to the Ty's Challenge Contest! Basically we're going to have this contest where you have to run through and complete my Three Ty's Challenge puzzle maps as fast as you can.

The person that gets the fastest combined final times on the three maps by July 30th 11:59 PM CST will come in first place and get a prize of $40!

In order to qualify all entrants must download the correct Gametype and Maps from my fileshare. Since the switch to 343 industries, you can't download files from Bungie.net anymore, so to do this simply go to my fileshare in game by sending me (Tylyr1) a chat invite, then view my profile, and then fileshare (see official rules video). Once there, download Ty's Challenge, Ty's Challenge 2, Ty's Challenge 3, and the game variant; Puzle Play.

Now that you have everything you need to begin, here are some other technical rules:

- There must only be one person in the game for the speedrun to count.

- You must complete each map in order for your final time to be calculated.

- All breaks you find CAN be used! Use them to your advantage in order to cut your time down!!

To submit your speedruns, all you have to do is upload all three of your files next to each other in your fileshare. Once you have that completed, simply go to your email and send an email to [email protected]. In this email, include your gamertag and the slots in your fileshare you uploaded your videos to.

Please use the following format when submitting;

GT: [GAMERTAG]

FS: [FILESHARE SLOTS YOUR SPEEDRUNS ARE IN]

Your Final Time will be calculated by adding each of your three speed run times together. For example my speed run times for these maps are shown here:

Ty's Challenge 1 - 2:55

Ty's Challenge 2 - 4:27

Ty's Challenge 3 - 2:35

Added together to calculate my Final Time gives me 9:57.

*Note that the times are measured from when the film starts to when the film ends*

Thanks to all who participate!

In order to qualify all entrants must download the correct Gametype and Maps from my fileshare. Since the switch to 343 industries, you can't download files from Bungie.net anymore, so to do this simply go to my fileshare in game by sending me (Tylyr1) a chat invite, then view my profile, and then fileshare (see official rules video). Once there, download Ty's Challenge, Ty's Challenge 2, Ty's Challenge 3, and the game variant; Puzle Play.

But yeah, I will do that for ya!

• 2 weeks later...