Getting Ready for Halo 4!

Tylyr1

I was watching the Halo 4 campaign gameplay trailer the other day and while I was watching it I realized that the campaign in this game looks amazing and that I would never be able to pass it up! By the end of the video I was almost drooling from the awesomeness of it! It was also by the end of the video when I realized I had no idea what "a forerunner" actually was...

Don't get me wrong, I started playing the Halo series at Halo 2 and I've went on from there, never missing a game. But the sad part is this: I never got into the campaign side of the game, I primarily stuck to the multiplayer aspect. I think I played through the Halo 2 campaign once; but I was an impatient little kid at the time who didn't like to sit through cut scenes. So when Halo 3 came around and I actually wanted to get the story down, I couldn't do it because I had no idea what was going on. It was then when I bought Halo: CE to start understanding the story of Halo, but still being an immature teenager, I got bored of the game and its graphics and never made it past the 2nd mission...

Moral of the story: I was a dumb kid and I know very little about Halo's storyline.

But that is where change comes in! I've recently decided to play through the Halo series starting with Halo: CE and possibly going all the way up through Halo 4. I've also made up my mind to record my venture of doing this (including commentary) which I will upload to my new Youtube channel regularly! If you would like to check out and support this new channel, feel welcome to Click Here: TylyrPlays - YouTube

Thanks guys! All subscriptions and thumbs up are highly appreciated! X)

• Like 3

I will make sure to watch these when you do them. I reccomend reading some of the forerunner trilogy and any other Halo books you can get your hand on as well. I thought that I had a deep grasp on the Halo universe having played all the games avidly... but there's so much more to it that can be explored in the books.

Sounds like a great idea. I was a freshman when the first halo came out so it has been a big part of my teenage and early adult years. I have a masters and a job and still will make time to get my Halo in. I too recommend reading some of the novels.