They need to rethink the daily challenges

Viper187

I know I'm not the only one that's tired of seeing the same **** all day because of some of these challenges. If there's a sticky challenge, people vote elite slayer all day. If there's one for close quarters, they're trying to double tap you all day. If there's a grenade challenge, every match is a nade fest. Firefight challenges requiring a specific map cause idiots to only vote that map all day and/or quit when they don't get it. For the extra 1000 or so credits the damn things are worth, they're a constant annoyance to many of us throughout the day.

the challenges certainly need freshening up, if I see flat tire once more I think I will scream.

The cR needs to increase per daily.

They need to stop with the LASO's

A weekly needs to be exactly that a weekly challenge the last 2 of 3 have been a joke, completge 75 rounds of firefight??? complete 9 campaign missions on heroic????? I wonder how many people did the save and quit glitch for that weekly?

the challenges certainly need freshening up, if I see flat tire once more I think I will scream.

The cR needs to increase per daily.

They need to stop with the LASO's

A weekly needs to be exactly that a weekly challenge the last 2 of 3 have been a joke, completge 75 rounds of firefight??? complete 9 campaign missions on heroic????? I wonder how many people did the save and quit glitch for that weekly?

Yea, I am tired of these crappy challenges! Give me new ones! Haha

Well, people DID complain about it, but they haven't done a thing about it.

I would like one where you have to snipe three people at once with a sniper rifle.

Do you think someone could get a three for 1 ?

Hmm...

Why not make challenges that open people's interests to other game types? Things like...

"Complete 10 rounds of Classic Halo in Matchmaking".

"Kill 20 survivors in Living Dead".

"Capture the flag in Team Objective".

"Earn 15 kills in Big Team Battle".

"Kill 5 opponents with the Spartan Laser" <- I don't think I've ever seen a Spartan Laser challenge.

"Successfully complete "The Package" on Legendary Co-Op Matchmaking without dying while having your shoe laces tied together, a lobster clinging to your nose, and a creepy salesman standing behind you while breathing down your neck." <- Too much?

@ Grayforce

those are some VERY good ideas for challenges. Im a little jelly that i didnt think of them lol

Being a person that's worked on machinima / helped others with machinima, written a number of stories and reviews, and even done a fair share of text-based role play... writing is a skill of mine. As for the ideas for challenges... I'm a critic that will only offer criticism if I have ideas on how to fix the issue (as seen in my complaint about the Armor Lock AA). I never just say "This issue sucks, so fix it", I provide reasons and ideas on how to find a solution.

This is also why I don't get intimidated by these kinds of statements on my Youtube videos. I once asked someone to elaborate on the issues with the video by saying "'This Sucks' doesn't offer me any information. Can you give me some constructive criticism?" and the guy replies with, "There was no constructive criticism to give! It f****** sucked!"

Constructive criticism is when you say what the issue is, why you don't like it, and offer some ideas on how to fix the issue. Saying a movie sucks, then not giving reasons why or solutions is just trolling.

So yeah, when I write stuff related to fixing challenges, AA, etc. I offer solutions too.