Halo 4 Not Annouced For MLG Circuit

So I was on twitter thinking I wonder if ninja knows if halo 4 is coming out on the mlg circuit andif hes played it yet. he tweets me back saying he hasn't played It and no it's not being Annouced on the mlg circuit....

What?!?

So let me get this straight we got Starcraft and cod on the mlg circuit black balling halo fans? Now I could of misunderstood ninja and he just doesn't know yet but if so what kinda impact will that have on halo players that play to become the best and hope of securing that spot in the top 16 to be considered pro.If he's right I'nma post a video and mail it to mlg the link and maybe talk to some pros as well because that would suck and I don't feel like taking up a noob friendly game like call of duty to play competivly, and if this does happen off I hope there are some tourneys like gears of war 3 has had like hyperstation to put some money up for die hard players.. What are your guys and girls take on this?

Edit: it hasn't been Annouced yet. Double checked the tweet he sent to me

I'm sure it will be announced at some point. He probably just meant it hasn't been announced "yet," and worded it differently. Without Halo there would be no MLG today, period. It's too good of a competitive game and too popular of a franchise for them to pass up anyway.

The likelihood of Halo 4 not being on Pro Circuit in the future is low as 343 talked about the customs being made so that you can literally make the game your own if you want. They actually specifically stated, "MLG Players" when speaking of it.

this is a REALLY early stage.

Why would it be announced now? there's been no decent gameplay yet or no way to show its competitive.

That's just my guess that it's a competitive game. It wouldn't be Halo if it wasn't. A lot of the MLG players loved it with Naded even answering to Tsquared "Halo is back."

You know who will be on the top of the leaderboards first chance he gets? ME!

You know why?!

I'ma buy the first copy, rush home and play for sixty-nine days straight.

NO LIE BROTHER.

Peace off.

Kind of sad that is though.