343i Community Yearbook

Scotty

• 3 weeks later...

Wanna see my face? I'll show you soon. If there is demand for the true face of the ninja.

DO IT DO IT DO IT

I will like it if you do :D

198588_101697553249245_6409573_n.jpg

A picture of me when i was around 16-17 years old, thought i should put another picture in the yearbook!

You look like Bullet. As in you two could be twins (if you were younger)

It's just crazy that you would insinuate that because of my artwork that I am some sort of superhero. I mean, that would be outlandish.... and fantastic.

I'm just not the hero type. Clearly. What, with this laundry list of character defects.... all the mistakes I have made... Yeah. Okay. Yeah....

The truth is.... I am Ironman.

UZygo.png

• Like 4

It's just crazy that you would insinuate that because of my artwork that I am some sort of superhero. I mean, that would be outlandish.... and fantastic.

I'm just not the hero type. Clearly. What, with this laundry list of character defects.... all the mistakes I have made... Yeah. Okay. Yeah....

The truth is.... I am Ironman.

UZygo.png

Make me a suit! xD

This post will hold my face. Get ready. Within minutes...

me.jpg

You guys are lucky. I was gonna troll you with a Ryu Hayabusa pic then the real one below.

I was laughing at a shout when this was taken. So you got a smile pic. Rare as hell from me. I look half my age. Comes in handy when I get older. :troll:

• Like 2