343i Community Yearbook

Scotty

I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ǫᴜᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇʟʏ ʙʟᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴛᴇ. Tʜɪs ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏsᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ. Tʜᴇ ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏsᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ᴛᴏ ᴘᴏsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ sᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴏᴜᴛʙᴏx ᴄᴀɴ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴀ ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ.

280105_106969562734249_958022_o.jpg

Me at 12,000 feet with a tube of toothpaste. Im in the middle of the Himalaya's Iat the source of the River Ganges in North-Central India. My acne scarred complexion has improved moderately since that picture was taken.

Interesting idea, for a topic btw. Its interesting to see people. Nice to know that some of you don't look like freakish deviants. Wait, what am I saying? You guys are ADORABLE!

I wanna know what Azaxx and the Director look like though :(

• Like 9

280105_106969562734249_958022_o.jpg

Me at 12,000 feet with a tube of toothpaste. Im in the middle of the Himalaya's Iat the source of the River Ganges in North-Central India. My acne scarred complexion has improved moderately since that picture was taken.

Interesting idea, for a topic btw. Its interesting to see people. Nice to know that some of you don't look like freakish deviants. Wait, what am I saying? You guys are ADORABLE!

I wanna know what Azaxx and the Director look like though :(

lol :D