Battlefield 3

A Fhaol Bhig

I guess I'm slightly higher ranked then you guys lol

I mean, it's not the kind of game that rewards you for everything you do. You earn your own rewards by merit. So if you only play by yourself, yeah it can get boring. But I'm almost always with at least one friend and that makes the game 100000X times better. Ranking up is slow business, but it's a steady one that rewards your time with weapons and learning. I know every gun, map, vehicle by heart and I'm still in a learning process of this game. It's not easy to play, hard to master like COD. It's hard to play, and harder to master.

I guess I'm slightly higher ranked then you guys lol

I mean, it's not the kind of game that rewards you for everything you do. You earn your own rewards by merit. So if you only play by yourself, yeah it can get boring. But I'm almost always with at least one friend and that makes the game 100000X times better. Ranking up is slow business, but it's a steady one that rewards your time with weapons and learning. I know every gun, map, vehicle by heart and I'm still in a learning process of this game. It's not easy to play, hard to master like COD. It's hard to play, and harder to master.

The game is great. no doubt, but I got a little bit bored of it. I always played with atleast 6 friends but they stopped playing for some reason and then I stopped too, I started playing other games. Now since the new DLC is starting to come out I might come back to it. Is Battlefield Premium worth the cash?

I'd say yes, because if you are getting everything (Can't wait to gun the AC-130!) then for 50 bucks you are saving money, about 20 bucks alone from just buying premium. But on top of that you get weapon camos, early access to the expansion packs, etc.

So, if you're investing time into the game, then yes, otherwise no.