MLG tips?

Ive been playing mlg for 4 months now on halo reach. Time after time im getting ticked wanting to say **** this game dude.. Is some of these guys strafes even real? And the no bloom dmr.. I rape with bloom so I don't wanna hear the argument maybe you suck at bloom. But getting 3 shoted I thought it was 4 shots? And no scoping my face off 1 cm away at a 120• degree angle more than one lucky shot and under pressure. It's inferating beyond belief idk if it's my team, the skill lvl of the guys I'm going against or if. Need to take some days off.. It's just giving me headaches after work getting do excited to play reach than after a few good games getting Absolutly destroyed..Win than destroyed again.

It's MLG. Of course the people you vs in that playlist are pro. The best tricks I know are to play on sensitivity 3 or 4. Turn your vibration off, and for headshots, aim slightly slightly above the enemy head (I mean, put the middle circle of the dmr reticule, at the bottom of that inner circle on their head) because if you notice, ZB DMR shots aim near the bottom for some reason. The DMR is actually 4SK. 4 shots in head to kill. 3SK is probably because you were team shot. It is also highly recommended that you make a team of 4, with everyone in mics, and go into MLG with that party. By being able to communicate to your team gives you quite a decent advantage. Also learn MLG call-outs. That's the tips i can think just off of my head. Good luck. Maybe speak to the forum member Mr. Biggles. He is an MLG expert.

1. People are good at MLG, it is a matter of playing, taking tips off people and learning.

2. Watch yourself in theater, see how can you improve yourself and keep yourself alive for teammates.

3. Work on your shot, if you aren't getting kills, there must be something with your shot.

4. People are always going to be better then you, whether you like it or not, its just a matter of learning what they do right and trying to copy it.

5. Go in as a team, so you can communicate and call out.