Your last best dream.

Exodus

Here is my dream, wasn't my last dream, it was one I had when I was 8...

So me and my friend were at my elementary school. We were walking through the hallways then we over heard the Superintendent of the school district and the principal talking. They said that Emerson, my future middle school at the time, was burning down. So I thought I should teleport there for some reason...So I teleported and I found myself in a classroom which was my future English classroom for 7th grade at the time. The room was on fire and people were running around screaming in flames, their bodies melting. Then Harry, Ron and Hermione were there oddly. We talked and Hermione and Ron started throwing up slugs, just like ron did in the chamber of secrets. After that Ron and Hermione went off to the side into some pile of clothes and continued to throw up the slugs then Harry disapeared and a person screaming running towards me got cut in half by some wood that feel from the ceiling and her guts flew everywhere. THE END.