Forward Unto Dawn BTS by IGN

Des Feux

i think thats good, i think its much better looking than 343i's design of MC's armor in the halo 4 game.

I actually like the new armor much more than the previous versions, but I wasn't expecting for it to be used. I just hate the Halo legends armor, the giant 117, and it's general design just never appealed to me :/

I actually like the new armor much more than the previous versions, but I wasn't expecting for it to be used. I just hate the Halo legends armor, the giant 117, and it's general design just never appealed to me :/

I like that version of the armor, looks better than the Mark VI in the games (except the big 117), but I like the Halo 4 armor better.

They're exactly the same, apart from a graze on his breastplate, and the printed 117.

But yes, I do prefer Halo 4 armor, if only slightly.

They're exactly the same, apart from a graze on his breastplate, and the printed 117.

But yes, I do prefer Halo 4 armor, if only slightly.

The Halo Legends Armor is an 'updated' version of the Mk.VI that Master Chief wears in the video games, so it isn't exactly the same. I think they made it far too angled, and the helmet is quite ugly compared with regular one.

Oh well, at least he won't have that much screen time :I

The Halo Legends Armor is an 'updated' version of the Mk.VI that Master Chief wears in the video games, so it isn't exactly the same. I think they made it far too angled, and the helmet is quite ugly compared with regular one.

Oh well, at least he won't have that much screen time :I

Actually is a Mk. IV armor.

Some assumptions of mine from the new Official full-length trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca3Y8Ws3plI&feature=player_embedded

At around 2:12-2:13, there's a shot of the floor with some water, or liquid on it. The liquid gets pressed upon by something; my guess is that there's a cloaked elite/brute standing on it.

At 2:51, you hear: "Mayday, Mayday, Forward Unto Dawn, Immediate Evac, 117" Then it switches to a shot of some soldier who says "Play it again please"

My guess is that this soldier is an older Thomas, or the main character of the series. He has just heard a distress call issued by the Chief. I'm guessing that that this will take place during the end of the series, where it has caught up to the point of Halo 4's beginning. Because Thomas was saved by the Chief, he'll command the UNSC Infinity to go rescue him.

Can't wait :3

• Like 1

The Limeted eddition of halo 4 will come with the full 90 minute verstion. My question is, will this be the long awaited Halo Movie? or is it jsut a movie made for the game?

Hopefully its not the only halo film comming. The trailer doesnt contain any of the previosly released footage either so my money is on it not being the only one.

Have you notice that the girl from Narnia 2 (forgot her name) is one of the main characters?

Susan, Anna Popplewell. Yeah, well, she was acting pretty good in Narnia (not only the second, eh), so i'm happy to see her there.