Hello

A Fhaol Bhig

Hello everyone. I've lurked for a long time since I'm not very active on forums much anymore (long story, and a hurtful one at times) but since I lurked for so long and (to be completely honest) nobody here has annoyed me as much as say, BSN, or Bungie.Net I thought I'd give this place a try.

I'm well versed in Halo Lore, even if I'm not an active player of the games much anymore (still up for it though!) and Halo 4 has drawn my attention more so then any Halo since Halo 2.

Somethings about me:

I'm mainly a Battlefield Player now (if my signature did not give it away) and if any of you play it, I'd love to get a few rounds in.

I love photography and am proud of some of the images I've created.

I love to read more then anything.

I love poetry.

I'm big into street sports where I can play freely and not worry about 500 regulations.

I love the outdoors.

I'm planning on being a Cultural Geographer, I love learning about people, places, and things. I'm very well versed in world events. I can name the location of nearly every country/state in the world.

All in all, I hope to be a participant in this community, and I look forward to meeting new people.

gamer.gif

• Like 1

Haha, glad to hear!

I've seen a few complainers, but those people are never happy regardless and I'd never judge a community based on a few less then stellar characters.

And besides, anything is better then BSN. That place is the unhappiest place on the internet next to Youtube. Nobody ever has fun there!

What's the plot to Halo 4? :turned:

Master Chief crash lands onto the planet Requeim due to a few rouge Covenant cruisers causing him to crash. He then learns that he is not the only on the planet and he has to fight to survive. It then gets easier when the UNSC Infinity crash lands to and helps him survive while they get the ship up and running. While all of this is happening, he has to deal with Cortana going crazy due to her Rampancy!

• Like 1

Master Chief crash lands onto the planet Requeim due to a few rouge Covenant cruisers causing him to crash. He then learns that he is not the only on the planet and he has to fight to survive. It then gets easier when the UNSC Infinity crash lands to and helps him survive while they get the ship up and running. While all of this is happening, he has to deal with Cortana going crazy due to her Rampancy!

And here I was hoping you'd tell me the entire story instead of answering my question in a round-about way :laughing:

I'll get the answer out of you guys yet!