WOW this is sic

skummgummigubbe

This is very interesting and it is the first time I have seen this glitch. As I know you would like to see this in Halo 4, it would be very difficult because this is Halo: Reach. Maybe we can hope to see something like this in Halo 4 where you maybe take the newly revised Elephant, flip it, and launch yourself onto the UNSC Infinity! Just think, Master Chief landing right inside the War Games simulator on the Infinity!

Finish the fight,

John-117

This is very interesting and it is the first time I have seen this glitch. As I know you would like to see this in Halo 4, it would be very difficult because this is Halo: Reach. Maybe we can hope to see something like this in Halo 4 where you maybe take the newly revised Elephant, flip it, and launch yourself onto the UNSC Infinity! Just think, Master Chief landing right inside the War Games simulator on the Infinity!

Finish the fight,

John-117

of course i did not meant exactly this, it's impossible because there won't be the same campaign

to prove i am completely mental i must add my commentary to this

firstly this whole mission when they were calling for ordinance on the cruisers i didnt realize those "shots" that were fired were spartan torpedoes....

next of all when they prepared to catapult that spartan all i could think of was the one spartan going "PREEPARE TO FIRE ZEE SPARTAN!!! FIRE ONE!!!" then as the bottom of the ship gets closer and closer on the screen and the epic battle music plays the spartan torpedo screaming random suicide-bomber-like giberish [screen backs out to a few miles away and the epic music cuts out real quick as u watch a small dot fly at the huge ship...u can still hear it screaming inane giberish][switches back to first person view as the torpedo nears his destination] [insane giberish gets more....insane...and giberishish] [hits the plating of the cruiser] [splatting sound, giberish stops, epic music stops] [camera goes back down to catapult] [3rd spartan gulps as the two spartans watch the second get splattered] first spartan: PREEPARE ZEE NEXT AMMUNITIONZ!!! D:<

This is why I love Halo games because almost every object outside the object is real like the frigates and stuff, plus all the halo games when you get out, you can walk around for hours. I hope they still have spots where you can get out in Halo 4, I hope it won't be glitch-free campaign