Why oh why!? This is not halo

ShadyBliss

OP posts thread complaining about changes

Some members post a blow by blow detailed argument of why the OP is wrong

Some members flame the OP, partially with justification, but in an overly rude manner

Authority figure tells some members to calm down

OP remains unconvinced.

Wash, Rinse, Repeat.

• Like 3

i just dont understand, why does everyone hate the changes??? yes, i do think halo 3 was the most fun halo SO FAR....... but why arent they open to new ideas?? whats the point of coming out with new halo games if people want them all to be like halo 3?? with no new features, everything would be the same and just get boring. Change is good, and a true halo fan would be able to accept the changes

• Like 1

People need to see that that saying "don't complain until you've played it" doesn't work. If people didn't voice their concerns before something happened where would this world be.

I can agree with that. Well said.

I know this is irrelevant but... if there was a beta to the game things would be a LOT smoother for this process. People would get a chance to voice their opinion AFTER they played the game instead of having to wait to play it.

While I do agree with the saying "if it's not broke don't fix it," I can deal with change as long as the gameplay stays balanced. Almost every time in previous Halo's, the skills and knowledge of the player allowed them to win and nothing else (unless a player has a power weapon). This was because the gameplay was balanced.

I also like the new 500 scoring system. Assists should most definitely count towards the team's score. Almost as much as kills in my opinion.

i just dont understand, why does everyone hate the changes??? yes, i do think halo 3 was the most fun halo SO FAR....... but why arent they open to new ideas?? whats the point of coming out with new halo games if people want them all to be like halo 3?? with no new features, everything would be the same and just get boring. Change is good, and a true halo fan would be able to accept the changes

Just because someone doesn't want to accept the changes doesn't mean their not a true Halo fan. If someone's played a current or previous game in the series, read the Halo Novels, or watched videos on waypoint and they love what Halo has to offer then they are a fan. If you don't like Halo 4 that means your not a fan of Halo 4, you can still be a true fan of the series though.

( I'm not a True Halo fan you say, well your not a True Nord!)

• Like 2

OP posts thread complaining about changes

Some members post a blow by blow detailed argument of why the OP is wrong

Some members flame the OP, partially with justification, but in an overly rude manner

Authority figure tells some members to calm down

OP remains unconvinced.

Wash, Rinse, Repeat.

You make me really smile sometimes Leb!

Just because someone doesn't want to accept the changes doesn't mean their not a true Halo fan. If someone's played a current or previous game in the series, read the Halo Novels, or watched videos on waypoint and they love what Halo has to offer then they are a fan. If you don't like Halo 4 that means your not a fan of Halo 4, you can still be a true fan of the series though.

( I'm not a True Halo fan you say, well your not a True Nord!)

you do have a good point. I guess i was a little to specific when i said TRUE halo fan, but if you dont play the new halo games, then whats the point of following the halo universe?? It all started as a video game and video games have been the backbone of all halo fiction. If there was a movie, i could see being a fan of the fiction but not the games, but nothing like a real movie has come out yet.......maybe the forward unto dawn webshow will attract new fans