An Epic Fail?

Please dont tell me you actually did remake halo 1 ( which was everyones dream ) and STILL didnt give it online multiplayer? Just say it aint so man. You (microsoft and the whole crew) couldnt be THAT stupid. Could you? Did they really remake halo 1 and still didnt give it online multiplayer? The thing that everyone wanted and was hoping we could get as an xbla title or GoD as it was but with multiplayer.

Cause im hearing that the multiplayer is just going to be halo reach with halo 1 maps. Which we already have in team classic thx to forge and fans.

Honestly you just couldnt have re-released the game without giving it its true halo 1 multiplayer. Cause that would be the stupidest thing ive ever heard of. So stupid it almost makes me wanna throw my xbox through 343's window. Just say it aint so guys. Just say you obviously made it have online multiplayer.

Im hoping that the title update to reach when this comes out is going to make it like a halo 1 mode. Where everything will change to halo 1. Shields weapons gravity speed everything so that it will be halo 1. But itll still be reach so u can use the maps in other multiplayer with reach rules. But can always go to playlists with halo 1 rules. Basically, an official form of team classic with the pistol and all. Thats my assumption at this point cause theres gotta be some way to play these halo 1 style. They just couldnt be that dumb.. Could they?

I don't think you should call the people at 343 stupid. Ever heard the saying about biting the hand that feeds you? I hate Reach multiplayer, and I think it would be great if they updated CE's multiplayer for XBL, but I'm not going to throw my xbox through 343's window if it doesn't happen. Just give me online co-op and I'll be happy.