Along with a couple of friends, we have come up with a great idea for a game or game type that I know all gamers would love. Before I let it out to the public I would like to speak (preferably video chat) with a couple 343 game developers.

This is a BIG game type. It would involve 50-100 players on each team with a map the length of 1000 yards. We have come up with everything from New vehicles to New weapons and armor. Those are all the details I can give to this post. I do want to keep most of the details on the down low so we can keep the idea original.

PLEASE I'm now begging I just need 5 minutes to speak with a developer. I'm sure the world would love this game. Again all I need is 5 minuets and I'm sure they will be hooked.

Along with a couple of friends, we have come up with a great idea for a game or game type that I know all gamers would love. Before I let it out to the public I would like to speak (preferably video chat) with a couple 343 game developers.

This is a BIG game type. It would involve 50-100 players on each team with a map the length of 1000 yards. We have come up with everything from New vehicles to New weapons and armor. Those are all the details I can give to this post. I do want to keep most of the details on the down low so we can keep the idea original.

PLEASE I'm now begging I just need 5 minutes to speak with a developer. I'm sure the world would love this game. Again all I need is 5 minuets and I'm sure they will be hooked.

Nobody on these forums works for 343 industries you see. Also, while there is nothing wrong with sharing your opinions, a gametype that involves approximately 75 people and new vehicles/weapons is not plausible this late in the game design process. Its late for them to be adding simple things like rocks as it is.

• 8 months later...

<p>To the designers at 343i:<br />

(By the way I know that the people in the forums don't work for them, I would just them to read this if they see it when their in the forums.)<br />

<br />

Hey, thanks for making Halo 4 343! I'm really in love with the game! Good job to everyone in 343 Industries. By the way I have an idea for Halo 4 if your interested. Could you maybe put a weapon skin in the game for the Storm Rifle? Because I have a friend who really likes the Storm Rifle and I noticed that its the only custom load out gun that doesn't have a skin. (I also sometimes use the Storm Rifle in War Games and Spartan Ops.) So could you maybe add it into the Castle Map Pack? Or maybe as a Waypoint unlock? I know you might not be able to do it but me and my friend would really like it if you could put it in. And hopefully your making a season 2 for Spartan Ops. Hint, hint. I really liked it! Thanks for the game and may the Master Chief be with you!<br /><br />

<br />

A fellow die hard fan of Bungie, 343i, and Halo,<br />

Christian Taylor<br />

Gamertag: Pack Hunter 117</p>