11LSTANLEY

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A little let down that its going to be Chief-clones again, since I loved having the Arbiter in Halo 3 and our custom Spartans in Halo: Reach, but I understand it's necessity for story-line aspects. I guess its just like the original Halo games... and ODST... :)

A little let down that its going to be Chief-clones again, since I loved having the Arbiter in Halo 3 and our custom Spartans in Halo: Reach, but I understand it's necessity for story-line aspects. I guess its just like the original Halo games... and ODST... :)

I have a feeling that Arby will be showing up either at the end of the game or in Halo 5...seemingly 343i is following a simialr build to the original Halo trilogy...Halo CE was only Chief, fought the covie, and introduced the flood, Halo 4 is only Chief, fight the covie and introduce the prometheans. So most likely either Arby or someone else will be showing up in Halo 5.

it kind of takes away a part of the story if there is cheifs lol

How does it take away form the experience? Before Arbiter came into the picture there were only MC clones. The story is supposed to be about MC and Cortana, not your custom Spartan IV, thats why we had Reach, for our own custom Spartan. This is once again MC's time to shine

How does it take away form the experience? Before Arbiter came into the picture there were only MC clones. The story is supposed to be about MC and Cortana, not your custom Spartan IV, thats why we had Reach, for our own custom Spartan. This is once again MC's time to shine

Back to basics :laughing:

but there is only one master cheif.