PC port?

DrBrobot

Are you guys at 343 ever going to port Halo back to PC? You guys kind of left us with any Halo for years now. There is a bunch of people who do want it. I don't see what would be the problem with having a PC copy of it, both Windows and Xbox are owned by Mircosoft.

And yes, I do buy the Xbox verisons of the Halo games, but I would rather have a PC copy, hell, I would by a copy for both.

Edit: I do mean Aniversity and Halo 4 by this post.

Everything belongs on the glorious PC master device. Halo needs to move back onto pc again to become pure, and cleansed of console infection.

PC is not a "master device" games were built for consoles and consoles were built for games. PC's were not built for games but games came to them anyway. As much as I agree with people who want Halo on the PC there is no need to act superior.

PC is not a "master device" games were built for consoles and consoles were built for games. PC's were not built for games but games came to them anyway. As much as I agree with people who want Halo on the PC there is no need to act superior.

Fooled ya ;D

PC is better though, totally unbiased.

• Like 1