Don't take the kids money :(

sheepsteve

Hey 343 and 343 fans I couldn't find a support number or email so I'm posting this on the fourms. I'm going to purchase the limited edition because I am a hardcore halo fan and would love to play ALL the maps on the xbox in my basement using my gamertag. But my 9 year old little brother also wants to play all these maps on his gamertag, on a seperate xbox (in the same house). Will I be able to double install these maps on both xboxs? Or will it be linked to my gamer tag? Will he also have to purchase the $100 limited edition also because all I want to do is play with him online like I do in halo reach.

I hope an 343 representative or someone experienced on the topic sees this soon. Respond soon please.

post-27411-0-28604900-1341703664.jpg

Heres what I would do....

You keep the limited edition and the maps. When the maps later come out on the Xbox LIve Game Marketplace, have your 9-year old brother buy the maps himself for a price of probably 800 MS Points (10 bucks) therefore he will only need to pay about 30 dollars.