why has Anniversary been RUINED

I am a great halo fan what what has really annoyed me is that NOOBS have complained about the overpowered pistol and vehicles on the map. i have noticed with that on Head Long the Gause has been taken out and so has the Banchee and replaced with a revanant. The reason why they call it Anniversary is to celebrate the overpowered pistol and the normal weapons on the map such as Head Long. All i ask for is it to be changed back to the it was and not listen to NOOBS that cant play but ask real halo fans what they think of it. BRING BACK THE OLD ANNIVERSARY

• Like 2

Mr.Biggles, He means BTB maps directly. Like Headlong had a Banshee which was soon replaced with a revanant (Hoping that is how you spell it). I see both sides of your statements. Mr. Biggles, By the looks of it you may have misread his question into thinking it was FFA and Classic. Dovakin, in FFA, classic, BTB and for some reason Custom games, weapons are differently spawned (Look at custom Hemorage). I know we have played anniversary for a long time now but if you don't like it you have got squad DLC which is original Halo game types. My first question when Anniversary came out was "Why does it take 3-shots in the head but 4-5 shots in the torso"? Well obviously I had figured out that it had to shoot you in the head. That is why it got the name 3-shot kill pistol. But what gets to me is that in anniversary they put TU into it, it is meant to be a remake of the original Halo CE. But if I have learnt anything from this thread, it is that if you argue or raise a negative opinion nobody will fix it. It will just be a continuous rant inside the 343i system.

• Like 1

I never really played CE online, but I like the overpowered pistol, I'm not familiar with the spawns, but I like them all the same. Keep in mind that this isn't the official website, the official website is here. This is a fan forum, but I great one at that!

I am a great halo fan what what has really annoyed me is that NOOBS have complained about the overpowered pistol and vehicles on the map. i have noticed with that on Head Long the Gause has been taken out and so has the Banchee and replaced with a revanant. The reason why they call it Anniversary is to celebrate the overpowered pistol and the normal weapons on the map such as Head Long. All i ask for is it to be changed back to the it was and not listen to NOOBS that cant play but ask real halo fans what they think of it. BRING BACK THE OLD ANNIVERSARY

Things change. Get over it, and just play the game that you most likely paid about $40 for :troll:

• Like 3

Ohhh Great. People who probably don't play Anniversary are commenting badly. Great support for an argument which is all over the Halo servers.

Things change. Get over it, and just play the game that you most likely paid about $40 for :troll:

and this is how we treat our Halo Vetarens... earn a real Halo rank before you contradict him CORPORAL.
  • Like 1

Ohhh Great. People who probably don't play Anniversary are commenting badly. Great support for an argument which is all over the Halo servers.

and this is how we treat our Halo Vetarens... earn a real Halo rank before you contradict him CORPORAL.

Do I look like a corporal?

I LIKE THIS GUY!

Well its true, it was meant to be the same game, better graphics and added terminals were all the changes meant to be made........The multiplayer is an enitrely different story, they already said that they were using Reach multiplayer, but with Halo CE and Halo 2 maps. So of course they fricken had the Revenant in it.... geez dont people read what 343 says

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I here ya bro! I guess people don't care how halo was! Shame on them! People just got except how it is for being how it was back in halo ce. If they said that, they never played all of the halos except for reach. And reach Is not even a true halo game like for halo ce 2 and 3

Feelings about Headlong are a non-issue, seeing as how it was NOT a CE map...it was a Halo 2 map. As for weapon mechanics, in multiplayer they are going to be different and feel different no matter what settings 343i tweaks them too. CE had a whole different engine behind it, one that cannot simply just be mirrored on a different engine.

As for all the talk about non-Halo titles or what a real "Halo" game is....a Halo game is whatever the individual player sees it as, and pointing out flaws or statistics to support something you feel negative about is simply just "opinion" in the end. I was around since before Halo was brought to Xbox, instead of Mac, and in my eyes, every title brought home the Halo action.