Halo 4's story is kind of questionable

nuchey

I mean come on, Halo 3 was all about finishing the fight and defeating the covenant and whatnot! You know? It just all seems kind of pointless now since we are back at war 4 years later.

Idk just my opinion but still. Kinda lame.

at this point in time, the covenant is in sort of a civil war. Some have accepted defeat and have made peace with the humans, while the rest refuse to. the covenant on requiem have been confirmed to be a kind of covenant splinter group by 343.......amd of course, they will be the bad ones..... but imagine fighting against the covenant, with the covenant as your ally. i mean like humans and good covenant fighting against the bad covenant. I've always wanted to lead a squad of grunts!

It is questionable from what info there is to go on,Ok, reqeum is a shield world? or a mobile weapons platform designed for targetted point offense,in other words the deathstar,it's obviously mobile or is it?The didacts plans states for point offense while shield worlds house the picked survivors?in the trailer where the inverted didact symbol shows up the voice over states "I have long dreamt of this day reclaimer" The inverted symbol could be for that young forerunner who took on the didacts imprint but is not the original didact or it's faber as some say here or it could be a mad ancilla metarch class monitor that has too many persona's from ancient times coded into to it or it's a flood gravemind that took over the installation and survived in the system digitally?

Anyone got any bright ideas.

Cortana looks to manga or a teenager,for some reason i prefer the the original cortana,she looks more like a woman and a digital construct and they should'nt have applied vocoder to her in suit voice.

• Like 1

Well, i have read the books and have looked at the trailer though i understand that the "I have long dreamed of this day reclaimer" could be linked to some other part of the game story and not to the inverted didact sign just to put a twist on the expected speculated story,that voice over could be a mad prophet linked to the covie forces.

is there any material out there that states what reqieum is? it's purpose? what threat could be all universal that is contained in a small dyson sphere?

Does cortana find something that allows her to operate beyond her lifespan but cannot leave reqieums systems or does the game story actually revolve around her being fixed by forerunner ancilla or become forerunner ancilla?

if people can't take negative comments then they are too emotionally invested,it tells alot of how a person has inadvertantly misplaced the digital as personal physical territory,i fall for it all the time,we're all the same.

Has anyone considered that the ultimate evil is a precursor AI designed to achieve their plans,has co opted reqieums systems and has incorporated all the nutty personas of the ancient humans into itself?

The didact's story has nothing in it that states he hates humanity with a loathing that would transcend time,in fact if you read carefully he is activally taking part in his wifes plans for restocking the galaxy if the halos were fired which it was.

What if cortana becomes a mad metarch ancilla and the ultimate evil,that would get the halo community up in arms.

I was looking at some adverts for the game and it states"An ancient evil awakens bent on vengeance and annilhilation" which could be total na-na advertising splatter but going off that it looks like,in a offhand kind of way,forchencho and his buddies or faber or could be original didact gone mad?

THE COVENANT SPLIT AND NOW YOU'RE FIGHTING PROMETHEANS DEFENDING REQUIEM.

They are Advanced Forerunner AI and the Didact's symbol was seen at the end of the trailer. Hinting that you may have to fight him. but it was inverted... I remember reading from somewhere.

So it might be Didact's enemy.

The Didact was in his Cryptum.

The covenant are no longer the main Antagonist.

The Didact was executed by faber,he could've been 'composed" or requiem is a point world,one of a fleet of worlds designed by the didact for pinpoint offense,a planet killer and savior.

Either way,the chief ends up on requiem and the infinity just so happens to be in the same neigbourhood or was sent there to find the ark or any forerunner installations or requiem is en route to Erde tyrene(earth).

343 says that we haven't seen or encountered the evil before so speculating it's one of the characters from the books is wrong yet the inverted didact sign keeps leading everyone back to the didact,faber or a nutty metarch.

My gut feeling is that the precursors are back getting ready to test mankind.

Yeah, it doesnt make sense beacuse Wars never follow other Wars. WW2 never happened. If the new Halo games so much as dare to repeat any concept from previous games, I am demanding my money back!

But seriously,don't judge the plot until you played it. I do think its a tad bit of overkill that one person is being tasked with saving the entire Universe TWICE in the course of two trilogies but oh well.