Elites Shouldn't Be in MM: Here's Why (serious discussion)

SatanicBagels

No matter, the Sangheili race shall always be dominant and they shall remain that way until the end of time. Nothing can change this, not even this Demon. Laugh at their pathetic insults, it is quite amusing to see that they are lowered to such standards.

With all do respect, we don't need two thousand pound armour nor steroids. We are naturally strong.

Shut up, the elites would've gone extinct if it wasn't for the humans letting them join forces.

Also, it's not called Matchmaking, or Multiplayer. It is simply called War Games. and Elites are unfair as well, I agree they are stupid and ugly. But if they ever put them in, make the gamemode Invasion and don't give them evade.

Shut up, the elites would've gone extinct if it wasn't for the humans letting them join forces.

Also, it's not called Matchmaking, or Multiplayer. It is simply called War Games. and Elites are unfair as well, I agree they are stupid and ugly. But if they ever put them in, make the gamemode Invasion and don't give them evade.

Not necessarily, as our population remains somewhere over eight billion Sangheili.

Ok you have absolutely no idea what your talkin about kid. Elites are in no way unfair. Maybe you die too much by Elites so you feel like complaining about it

• Like 1

There is a difference between saying "I agree with the fact elites are not in the game because they are not necessary etc." as opposed to "elites r dum lololololol" He knew what he was doing.

Well to be honest I had my actual reasoning as to why they should not be in MM the second I posted this thread. Note how I said in all seriousness in my post.

The way that I feel is that Elites have always had the advantage in SWAT since Halo 3. The reason for this is that you can't tell where to shoot them in order to get their hit-box in the head. This is certainly true when they are running in the opposite direction away from you.

And I'll keep my posts completely honest... I do think that they are pretty ugly. That's why they've always been called dinosaurs in every Halo game they've ever been in.

Has anybody ever known me to make a troll thread. If that has happened here it has been my accident and I have edited my post out with anything that could draw negative comments. Though some people (1 person) toke things the wrong way and posted a very rude comment that doesn't have any place in an internet forum.

• Like 1

In all honesty, didn't the Covenant mainly replicate forerunner tech? And didn't the "prophets", as they are widely known, Find the Elites and broker a deal with them? Didn't they help advance the Elites by a lot? While humans have developed their own tech, The Covenant has replicated a lot of Forerunner tech for themselves. Therefore, the argument on advancements and intelligence is just dumb. But yes, I think that it is a shame, but also, What can we do now? The game is too far in development. They are in super-crunch-mode. Too late.

Has anybody ever known me to make a troll thread. If that has happened here it has been my accident and I have edited my post out with anything that could draw negative comments. Though some people (1 person) toke things the wrong way and posted a very rude comment that doesn't have any place in an internet forum.

That 1 person was me wasn't it?

......wait.......will there be invasion in halo 4 with no elites?

If Elites aren't in matchmaking, then Brutes need to be.

Absolutely not, doing this would be unacceptable and an insult to our race! It has been made abundantly clear that Sangheili have their place in the Online section of Halo. They would not add another race subsequently replacing a long loved one. If they did, however, this would be insulting to me, and insulting to others. I would totally disagree with this and strip off in the nude and parade around America with my fleet.

On a more serious note, they could not add Jiralhanae as they are near enough extinct, as stated in one of the books: Sangheili went to Doisac and ransacked the planet and slaughtered a countless amount of Jiralhanae; a just task.

• Like 3

Absolutely not, doing this would be unacceptable and an insult to our race! It has been made abundantly clear that Sangheili have their place in the Online section of Halo. They would not add another race subsequently replacing a long loved one. If they did, however, this would be insulting to me, and insulting to others. I would totally disagree with this and strip off in the nude and parade around America with my fleet.

On a more serious note, they could not add Jiralhanae as they are near enough extinct, as stated in one of the books: Sangheili went to Doisac and ransacked the planet and slaughtered a countless amount of Jiralhanae; a just task.

lol you got a like from me because of the red text.

:fish:

• Like 1

I sorta agree and disagree. The elites were cool and all, and I loved being them, so I was disappointed when they took them out of most matchmaking games. Although I thought taking them out of swat was good bc of their long heads. Taking them out of Halo 4 although is dissapointing. If they replace them with another race, I would be a little less. but still, they were awesome.

Interesting, very interesting.

Have you wondered what we think of you; the humans? You too are ugly and stupid. So stupid that you haven't progressed through a single tier in five hundred years. Your race is no more special than we are. You humans have no honour, no respect.

Your entire race will burn!

Wtf? I hate when people insult the human race. It just seems like a contradiction.

Also. This is not a serious discussion if you are just going to say how ugly elites are.

Wtf? I hate when people insult the human race. It just seems like a contradiction.

Also. This is not a serious discussion if you are just going to say how ugly elites are.

While I do think that elites are incredibly ugly, my main reasoning for elites not being in War Games is that their small misplaced heads get annoying when trying to headshot them. While this is in my OP I should've made it the most prevalent reason. I will go back and reword my OP right now since this thread appears to not be dying.

:)

• Like 1

They have small misplaced heads and are very difficult to play against in playlists such as SWAT. While it is true that the hitbox is the same, it gets difficult to play against elite players when you've trained yourself against spartans non-stop.

Yes, Its true that I also think they aren't nearly as cool looking as the spartans.

I agree. You hardly ever see an elite and when you do you have to change your shots up completely. It wasn't ever a problem but everything should be as balanced as possible.

• Like 1

I agree. You hardly ever see an elite and when you do you have to change your shots up completely. It wasn't ever a problem but everything should be as balanced as possible.

In Halo 3 spartans and Sangheili had the same hit-boxes you didn't have to change you shots at all. If you died, it was because your opponent was better than you. In Halo Reach you knew you were going to fight the Sangheili beforehand and would be ready.