Elites Shouldn't Be in MM: Here's Why (serious discussion)

SatanicBagels

They have small misplaced heads and are very difficult to play against in playlists such as SWAT. While it is true that the hitbox is the same, it gets difficult to play against elite players when you've trained yourself against spartans non-stop.

Yes, Its true that I also think they aren't nearly as cool looking as the spartans.

Edited by SweatyBagels
  • Like 1

Interesting, very interesting.

Have you wondered what we think of you; the humans? You too are ugly and stupid. So stupid that you haven't progressed through a single tier in five hundred years. Your race is no more special than we are. You humans have no honour, no respect.

Your entire race will burn!

• Like 1

Interesting, very interesting.

Have you wondered what we think of you; the humans? You too are ugly and stupid. So stupid that you haven't progressed through a single tier in five hundred years. Your race is no more special than we are. You humans have no honour, no respect.

Your entire race will burn!

With all due respect to your inferior race... If elites were the slightest bit intelligent why haven't they used their more advanced technology to create your own spartan type super soldiers.

:P

• Like 1

With all due respect to your inferior race... If elites were the slightest bit intelligent why haven't they used their more advanced technology to create your own spartan type super soldiers.

With all do respect, we don't need two thousand pound armour nor steroids. We are naturally strong.

Multiplayer is gonna feel so boring just 2 groups of spartans killing each other. Elites added diversity and allowed people to be creative with what they like. Taking Elites out of multiplayer really hurts the Elite community. Halo 4 multiplayer already looks disappointing anyway.

• Like 1

Multiplayer is gonna feel so boring just 2 groups of spartans killing each other. Elites added diversity and allowed people to be creative with what they like. Taking Elites out of multiplayer really hurts the Elite community. Halo 4 multiplayer already looks disappointing anyway.

Lets be honest here, there were so few elite players that I've seen that they were just a waste of space anyway. Why not save that space for more interesting, useful, and smart stuff like rocks and twigs. I mean I would go into a BTB game and 1 out of every 16 players would be an elite... and that is in a rare match up.

• Like 3

Lets be honest here, there were so few elite players that I've seen that they were just a waste of space anyway. Why not save that space for more interesting, useful, and smart stuff like rocks and twigs. I mean I would go into a BTB game and 1 out of every 16 players would be an elite... and that is in a rare match up.

So your saying Invasion was a complete fail? If invasion returns, Spartan vs. Spartan would be pointless. And Elites can still be used in a lot better ways then just a regular matchmaking character. 343 is making a big mistake

• Like 2

...Because they are ugly and stupid

Boy oh boy the hate I am going to get from this thread...

On a serious note their tiny misplaced heads have no place in a competitive game. And I know that their hit-box is identical to that of the spartan's, but I still think their ugly and stupid.

In before members with elite names insult/bash/attack me.

Coming from the damn retard who doesn't know the difference between "Their" and "They're".

Go troll in a cardboard box.

Uber </3

• Like 1

So your saying Invasion was a complete fail? If invasion returns, Spartan vs. Spartan would be pointless. And Elites can still be used in a lot better ways then just a regular matchmaking character. 343 is making a big mistake

It doesn't have to have a point it just has to be fun. Invasion is confirmed not to be coming back I thought though so it doesn't really matter to much.

• Like 1

It doesn't have to have a point it just has to be fun. Invasion is confirmed not to be coming back I thought though so it doesn't really matter to much.

Your right about nobody being Elites in Halo 3 but come on there was literally no difference between them besides looks, since Halo 4 has this stupid perks system, they should use different perks for Spartans and Elites and you have to admit, there would be more people using Elites..

• Like 1

If this was meant to be a troll post I wouldn't have included the parenthesis and logical reasoning as to why I don't think that they should be in War Games. Don't make me out to be something that I am not.

I edited the title, so now there can be no confusing whether I am trolling or not (which I wasn't).

• Like 1

Boy oh boy the hate I am going to get from this thread...

On a serious note their tiny misplaced heads have no place in a competitive game. And I know that their hit-box is identical to that of the spartan's, but I still think their ugly and stupid.

In before members with elite names insult/bash/attack me.

That's much better.

Now, while I agree with the hitboxes, I do not agree that they are stupid. Ugly, well yes, they are designed to be. However, they are actually a very smart race of aliens.

Whether or not Elites are in Matchmaking, I don't really care either way. I can deal with it.

That's much better.

Now, while I agree with the hitboxes, I do not agree that they are stupid. Ugly, well yes, they are designed to be. However, they are actually a very smart race of aliens.

Whether or not Elites are in Matchmaking, I don't really care either way. I can deal with it.

They are smart when it comes to military strategies, tactics, and technology. They were much to dependant on the San'Shyuum though, as we see in glasslands where they have no concept of practical skills like farming.

ELITES ARE BEATIFULL ANIMALS! WHAT ARE YOU? APES! YOUR NOTHING BUT APES THAT THINK THEY GREW UP!

But...oh no...you didn't grow up.

You've got War and Poverty and effing Justin Bieber and ELITES ARE THE UGLY ONES?

Oh, Okay. Lets compare shall we? Oh...Adolf Hitler, Lady Gaga, Mao Tse Tung, The Director, Canned Bread, Nuclear Weapons, Azaxx, Dirty syringes...I could go on?

And what do Elites have?

Oh...just a big ass f******* laser that will melt your whole planet.

• Like 3

This is not a discussion of any sort. You posted this knowing that it was going to offend people who like the mighty Sangheili. Go troll somewhere else.

Exactly. He's stating that he's gonna get hate for this just to attract us more

• Like 2

Yes I do know that many people will be upset about elites not being in multiplayer. But seriously, it's a game, if it's bothering you that much don't bother raging at other members just because they are expressing there opinion. You guys are trolls, not the OP!!!

There is a difference between saying "I agree with the fact elites are not in the game because they are not necessary etc." as opposed to "elites r dum lololololol" He knew what he was doing.

• Like 1