A_L00s3_Scr3w

They`ve been in every other so hopefully. Or mabye a Promthean-Hunter variant.

I imagine that the Prometheans will have their own take on a mini-boss type enemy. There's actually another thread discussing this on the Halo 4 sub-forums if your interested. It should be interesting to see what 343 industries comes up with in this regard.

:)

No, they will likely not. Hunters are covenant. Covenant are scarce in halo 4.

I do not believe this to be a very credable explanation.

I do know that the covenant will not be playing as much of an intergrale role in Halo 4, but to take away one of the most powerful races would just be stupid.

so therefore we do not know if they will be in Halo 4 we have not seen any game play with them but I'm sure they will and I don't think just flat out saying they will not be in the game because the covenant are scarce is not very credable. So I say good day.

I do not believe this to be a very credable explanation.

I do know that the covenant will not be playing as much of an intergrale role in Halo 4, but to take

away one of the most powerful races would just be stupid.

so therefore we do not know if they will be in Halo 4 we have not seen any game play with them but I'm sure they will and I don't think just flat out saying they will not be in the game because the covenant are scarce is not very credable. So I say good day.

Clearly, you did not see the part that said "likely" not. Meaning I didn't say for certain.

• 1 month later...

While Hunters are great threats, I.always found them easy to.fight against. Their limited engagement style made them.easy to.trap in performing over and over again the same attack....which at that point you just widdled them down. If they were to give the Hunters a more varied combat response field....then Yes.... Halo 4 should have those.hunkering garbage cans rwturn.

Yep as stated above, there are 2 achievements that deal with Hunters directly in halo 4. So yep they are returning. It would appear they are making them harder to kill this time around as well...kinda like in Halo CE

What if they are referring to Promethian Hunters?

Yep as stated above, there are 2 achievements that deal with Hunters directly in halo 4. So yep they are returning. It would appear they are making them harder to kill this time around as well...kinda like in Halo CE

They are hard to kill in Halo CE?! It's one shot to the back with the pistol on LEGENDARY. Super easy! Now reach on the other hand...

Yeah, the hunters were super easy to kill on CE lol

Then on Halo 2 you had to have a heavy weapon.

Then on Halo 3 you had to have a heavy weapon and a lot of luck...

Then on Reach you had to have a heavy weapon, skill, and a bunch of luck......

Honestly, not sure if I'm looking forward to Halo 4 hunters or not...