EliteSniper

I have recently watched a video (sorry I can't remember where i found it) where a player calls in ordnance but not a weapon, he drops speed boost. As I understand you move faster, reload faster, switch weapons faster and have faster rate of fire. It seems helpful to me. You should post a video if you find it. Thanks.

• Like 1

You glow yellow when you have Speed Boost. You run, jump, reload, and I'm guessin' sprint, faster.

There is also Over shields and Power Boost. as Ordnance. You glow red for Power Boost, and green or blue, can't remember, for Over shields.

Power Boost, makes you more powerful (Well DUH), and maximizes the power of your bullets, grenades and melee hits. Over Shields, I'm guessin' just give you Over Shields as always.

The BOLD things are things that are CONFIRMED

BTW, check out MLG's videos, there is a video where a guy gets Speed Boost, and immediately gets killed.

You glow yellow when you have Speed Boost. You run, jump, reload, and I'm guessin' sprint, faster.

There is also Over shields and Power Boost. as Ordnance. You glow red for Power Boost, and green or blue, can't remember, for Over shields.

Power Boost, makes you more powerful (Well DUH), and maximizes the power of your bullets, grenades and melee hits. Over Shields, I'm guessin' just give you Over Shields as always.

The BOLD things are things that are CONFIRMED

BTW, check out MLG's videos, there is a video where a guy gets Speed Boost, and immediately gets killed.

will these only be power or armor abilities too?? they could make things very interesting

But remember guys/gals, Only in Infinity Slayer do we get Ordnance drops. There is also regular slayer for us Ordnance drop haters.

I'm gonna try both. I'm really excited for the new Halo 4 experience.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...