Interviews with Stars of the Community Volume 12: Absolute Dog

Drizzy_Dan

Wow, probably the best interview had and going to have. Good luck to the next people trying to beat this, cause this is triple A stuff right here. Good job to you both, Drizzy and A-Dog. Fantastic read ^_^

• Like 2

In the presence of Greatness we are.....

Excellent interview Drizzy!! The questions you asked were perfect and the answers shed a lot of light for those who wanted to know! Thank you for conducting such a fine interview!

To AD - You will always be considered a great friend! Remember to rest when needed!

- Choot :thumbsup:

• Like 1

In the presence of Greatness we are.....

Excellent interview Drizzy!! The questions you asked were perfect and the answers shed a lot of light for those who wanted to know! Thank you for conducting such a fine interview!

To AD - You will always be considered a great friend! Remember to rest when needed!

- Choot :thumbsup:

AD gets more credit for this interview than I do. Not every question was my idea :lol:

• Like 1

AD. There are so many great things that you are and things you have done. My fingers would be bleeding if I had to type it all out. In sure my friends will cover it for me.

I don't think any amount of thanks could be given to you from this community to respect what you have done. As always... Welcome back Absolute Dog ... Forum Legend.

• 5 months later...

So lately I have been exploring out of my comfort zone of Custom Game Night threads. This was fun to read along with the others. I have had many good times with you on this site, on xbox, and in real life. You are definitely loved and respected which is something no one can argue. But if you or I were not part of this forum[cringes at the thought], I would still call you a friend. Well done both of you.

• 1 month later...