HALO ODST 2+COMBAT-RE-EVOLVED IDEAS!!

Nothing wrong with that...

I get mad about ODST, the game got a lot of flack, but its very under-rated, my mates who are H3 fans hated it, but I loved it, will one day get the firefight achievements for it, one day!

i feel the same way and my friends didnt even bother buying it which made me sad because there was no one for me to play with. if you want i can help you with the firefight achievement because i have yet to get them either

• 3 weeks later...

nothing against you or your idea but i dont think that people want to play halo to play as odsts.

Halo 3 ODST was fun but it was just a Big add on and a test for firefight, don't think there would be a number 2 but if there was I woud still get it because it would be halo lol

• 1 month later...

ODST was hands down one the greatest if not the greates campaign to date. The whole thing was picture perfect. Not one time did I fail to realize what was happening. Bungie did not make ODST for money, they wanted to show what happened between halo 2 and Halo 3, but from the perspective of earth's own ground forces while MC was away.

Marty did a fantastic job with the music and the levels were awesome. And yes, without ODST we would not have the firefight we have now. More than likely we would have the firefight of then in Reach. A second ODST based on several pivotal moments throughout the Halo 2 and Halo 3 era would be awesome!!!

^^ Completely true. If you go back and watch the 10 year VidOC released, you hear Marty and Joe talking about it. They state they needed to release another game before Reach that would not take long to put together, but at the same time, not make the community feel cheated. As Marty stated, the entire game used brand new assets and music...something they DIDN'T want to do, but alas...it ended up turning into a full fledged title by the end of production.

If anything, this is the one good title I would desperatly like to see brought to the markeyplace. My son sold our H3 and ODST copies to get Black Ops....DOH!!!! and a half!

I liked ODST, I always wanted to play as "the Little Guys" and found the whole thing very fun. You were a lost soldier in an enemy controlled city trying to figure out what happened to your squad and what the mission was, you know, like a frikin ODST. The music fit the atmosphere of the game very nicely. Firefight was fun and inventive. The whole experience was unique, althoguh i was pretty upset about the lack of MP. I wouldn't mind seeing it make a come back, although your ideas were a little...odd.

I think we need to catch up with the ODST's. Hey who knows? They could be on the Forerunner Planet in Halo 4 somehow. somehow though....

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...