HALO ODST 2+COMBAT-RE-EVOLVED IDEAS!!

• 3 weeks later...

ODST was/is also great. Ok. It was/is different than the other Halo parts, but that doesnt mean that it was/is ****.

Great campaign, great firefight, great reach beta, lol ;) .

I am already used to it, that every Halo that was and will be released, was/is Halotastic (undescribeable, even better than fantastic or very good) ;) !

well one reason i hate it is the music being so depressing, another reason is the flashbacks, the third is trying to find the things that trigger the flashbacks, the only thing i liked was firefight

Yeah firefight was the saving grace of Odst. By the end of the campaign [at least the whole running around alone part[,the city just felt huge and dead.

i thought the odst campaign was the second worst there was.

Then what was the worst? Halo Reach campaign right? Yeah ODST I could play it 2 or 3 times

But Reach's campaign I got real bored after playing it once. It was the worst thing I ever did when i did the campaign on legendary on SOLO!!! If the campaign was enjoyable then i wouldn't mind it to be so difficult but its difficult and unenjoyable = the worst campaign ever.

i think that ODST was okay... But i see it more like a timekiller than something Bungie would take seriusly. Halo 3 came out september 26 2007 - Halo 3 ODST came out almost 2 years later and Halo Reach a year after that. Would have been alot of time waiting, and then Bungie made something smaller than the other games, and firefight to entertain us with in that time period.