what skyrim race are you?

Red Death

I have several characters.

Lavar Wolfcry

yxCtE.jpg

He is a Redguard and a Werewolf. He will tear his enemies to pieces with his brute strength or take them out from a distance with his archery.

Runas Too'Fastras

TKf94.jpg

A Dark Elf Vampire that hides in the shadows and strikes when the enemies least expect it.

Nenia

rt5gJ.jpg

A High Elf mage that will either blast enemies into oblivion with her destruction magic or have her summoned creatures take care of the dirty work

• 4 weeks later...

My level 81 Nord is a stealth character. She loves bows, and would much rather sneak up on her enemies. She hates it if she has to use torches to see her way around. However, she does collect allot of torches just so she can put them around her house for much better lighting. She however, does wish they makes would make equip-able lanterns that she could equip on her hip or carry by hand if she choose. That way she wouldn't have to constantly put her bow away just so she can look at something after all the enemies are dead. :)

My main character is a male Nord and secondary is a male Orc. I love the tank warrior classes, charging full-out with my Legendary Daedric armour, plus with a nicely leveled mix of Conjuration, not only will I wreck my enemies, but so will the two Daedric Lords I summon! WOOT!

I prefer the dragon scale armour that ive enchanted so well that magic practially bounces of me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Female high elf battlemage. Destruction in one hand one hand sword in the other plus restoration if I need it. Heavy armor.

Okay details. Her name is Arma and she is a Thalmor spy in the High Elf secret order known as the Dark Templar. She got captured infiltrating Skyrim to recon information on the Thalmor they already have in place and ways they cam exploit the civil war. As the newest initiate into the order she isn't a werewolf to start but all Dark Templar members are so she is first ordered to become one on her own conditions and use her new powers in combination with guerrilla warfare tactics to recon the area.

Her shaded past adds to her mystique in why she favors the path of the Dark Templar and why she is so adept at long range bows, crossbows and spells, but certain things send her into a frenzy with blades such as her extreme prejudice to Imperial and Nordic aristocracy.

She learned of the Dragonborn legend though and at this moment she is undertaking a new path she is unfamiliar with while carrying out her Dark Templar objectives in working with the Dark Brotherhood and Companions. She has no point of contact and even other Thalmor don't know of her affiliations.

I have several characters.

Lavar Wolfcry

yxCtE.jpg

He is a Redguard and a Werewolf. He will tear his enemies to pieces with his brute strength or take them out from a distance with his archery.

Runas Too'Fastras

TKf94.jpg

A Dark Elf Vampire that hides in the shadows and strikes when the enemies least expect it.

Nenia

rt5gJ.jpg

A High Elf mage that will either blast enemies into oblivion with her destruction magic or have her summoned creatures take care of the dirty work

Those... Look... AWESOME!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...