what skyrim race are you?

Red Death

Skyrim belongs to the Bretons....

Oh wait... :question:

Indeed Bretons are the prefered race I play. I don't like to be going someplace and then (splice), dead from an ice wave from a necromancer just walking the roads.

Secondarly race: wood elf (who doesn't like an agility thief/archer that tames animals to kill you?)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't play, I role-play.

In his native toungue (Jel) his name is J'Zar'ree-ei. In Cyrodilic it translates to - Shadow of Hunters Sight, which roughly means, "From the depths of the shadows a hunter is born, with the sight of a thousand wolves his enemies will fall." <---- I may edit this if I can come up with something better.

TESV2012-07-2612-19-22-49.jpg

I also play as a Male Bosmer, named Iorvaen. I don't play as female charcters for the fact that it just doesn't feel right, and is harder to RP as something you are not.

Also I play on Xbox 360.

I don't play, I role-play.

In his native toungue (Jel) his name is J'Zar'ree-ei. In Cyrodilic it translates to - Shadow of Hunters Sight, which roughly means, "From the depths of the shadows a hunter is born, with the sight of a thousand wolves his enemies will fall." <---- I may edit this if I can come up with something better.

TESV2012-07-2612-19-22-49.jpg

I also play as a Male Bosmer, named Iorvaen. I don't play as female charcters for the fact that it just doesn't feel right, and is harder to RP as something you are not.

Also I play on Xbox 360.

nice details!
  • Like 1

I always play as a Dunmer. My standard character is a battlemage who goes by the name of Vedran Hlaalu. He was a member of the Great house Hlaalu before the argonions invaded Morrowind. Primary weapons are: Morrowind- destruction magic, short swords. Oblivion- Swords, destruction and alteration magic. Skyrim- All schools of magic.

• 3 weeks later...