We Must Come Together, Bring Back Our Infection!

Baby Boo

What updates do you like?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Alpha Zombies?

2. 2. Do you like the haunted map remakes? Do you like the removal of Sword base and Pinnacle?

• Yes, I like the haunted maps.
    • No, I do not like the haunted maps.
    • Some of the haunted maps are ok.
    • Yes, I like the removal of sword base and pinnacle.
    • Yes, I like the removal of sword base, but do not approve of pinnacle's removal.
    • Yes, I like the removal of pinnacle, but do not approve of sword base's removal.
    • No, I do not like either of their removals.
    • Anything flies with me.
  3. 3. Do you like Zombie Ghosts?

Now, before I begin, I need to say I do not speak for the community in any way. This is a sole opinion, that you may choose to accept and like.

Well, let me tell you, I remember the first, original, and only infection we knew and loved. Everyone always had a blast, on maps like The cage, sword base, and pinnacle when it was still around. Then came a major update. Alpha zombies was introduced, pinnacle was removed, and Uncaged was introduced, but not played often. For me, this was a fun little update. Zombies have sprint? Ok, that is more tolerable for us zombies, as we aren't constantly flying off of edges. I liked this update. I then played a couple more months, again, loving the playlist with others. Then, they introduced the haunted map remakes. I, personally, hated this update. Not only did sword base also get the boot, but the maps introduced here, in the majority, were terrible. Maps like Count D'hoeun (however you spell that), were decent and pretty fun. But maps like Bedlam and Uncongealed? Those looked like random building blocks thrown together on the fixed mode! I hardly gave them the title of a map.

And now, the last and final update. The playlist we like to call Zombie Ghosts. For me, this was the last intolerable update. Seriously. It was so bad in my perspective, it made me quit the entire playlist. Because it always came up at least once or twice in the voting rounds. I played a game of it when it came out. Focus rifles? Invisibility? Gravity hammers? This playlist was built for the noob. That was where I drew the line. If you know me, you know I was always very supportive of 343's updates and changes. I always thought, "A little change, all right. How bad can it be?". I was clearly dead wrong here. I say no go.

But, don't get me wrong, I don't want the option removed ENTIRELY. I would just like it to appear much less often. Because as I said, this is an option at least once or twice every voting round. And the other one or two options, were always horrible combinations of game type and map. Example, Infection on Uncongealed. Which also brings me to my next point.

Please, please consider pulling out those haunted remakes. I have yet to see a person to like them, but that is just within my range of knowledge. The lighting on them is horrible, the random boxes is completely unneeded, and the amount of camping spots blocked or timed is completely unnecessary. I know, this has been a very long post. But I leave with this.

Bring back Sword base and Pinnacle! :thumbsup:

-Bullet

• Like 1

Alpha zombies on Sword base should've never been taken out, by far the best for the 'infection' style. Hide and survive, thats the point of infection. not run around like an idiot, which people say thats the style of playing.

• Like 3

Alpha zombies on Sword base should've never been taken out, by far the best for the 'infection' style. Hide and survive, thats the point of infection. not run around like an idiot, which people say thats the style of playing.

those are two different play styles and you do probably like me run as hell to the spot you feel is the best

Never played Zombie Ghosts because no body chooses it, so my guess is nobody likes it.

after a while basically everyone had played it and dislike it, so better for us who are true infection player

and i agree to you Mr. Bullet the updates after alpha zombies did suck but i think the alpha zombie update is not equal fun as standard zombies that required some skills...

for example when they evade you went towards them and shot

Sword Base? You seriously want Sword base back, that is nothing more that a camp fest.

Sure, it is a camp fest. But that is what people liked. Sword base was a great map, destroyed by it's equivalent spooky base. Now, don't get me wrong, I would enjoy spots like the red lift blocked, maybe by a ten second timer just so that you cannot camp there. But others such as the high edge? That's fine. But all in all, sword base was great and appealing. A little tweaks here and there, and it is again an enjoyable playing environment.

But, a few tweaks does not mean a result like spooky base. Spooky base removed all camping spots, gave the place horrible lighting, and added boxes and crates everywhere, and even a soccer ball for god sake. Really? Now, just maybe add a timer to places like that high edge, and the red lift, and you're all set. Nothing too big.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Now, before I begin, I need to say I do not speak for the community in any way. This is a sole opinion, that you may choose to accept and like.

Well, let me tell you, I remember the first, original, and only infection we knew and loved. Everyone always had a blast, on maps like The cage, sword base, and pinnacle when it was still around. Then came a major update. Alpha zombies was introduced, pinnacle was removed, and Uncaged was introduced, but not played often. For me, this was a fun little update. Zombies have sprint? Ok, that is more tolerable for us zombies, as we aren't constantly flying off of edges. I liked this update. I then played a couple more months, again, loving the playlist with others. Then, they introduced the haunted map remakes. I, personally, hated this update. Not only did sword base also get the boot, but the maps introduced here, in the majority, were terrible. Maps like Count D'hoeun (however you spell that), were decent and pretty fun. But maps like Bedlam and Uncongealed? Those looked like random building blocks thrown together on the fixed mode! I hardly gave them the title of a map.

And now, the last and final update. The playlist we like to call Zombie Ghosts. For me, this was the last intolerable update. Seriously. It was so bad in my perspective, it made me quit the entire playlist. Because it always came up at least once or twice in the voting rounds. I played a game of it when it came out. Focus rifles? Invisibility? Gravity hammers? This playlist was built for the noob. That was where I drew the line. If you know me, you know I was always very supportive of 343's updates and changes. I always thought, "A little change, all right. How bad can it be?". I was clearly dead wrong here. I say no go.

But, don't get me wrong, I don't want the option removed ENTIRELY. I would just like it to appear much less often. Because as I said, this is an option at least once or twice every voting round. And the other one or two options, were always horrible combinations of game type and map. Example, Infection on Uncongealed. Which also brings me to my next point.

Please, please consider pulling out those haunted remakes. I have yet to see a person to like them, but that is just within my range of knowledge. The lighting on them is horrible, the random boxes is completely unneeded, and the amount of camping spots blocked or timed is completely unnecessary. I know, this has been a very long post. But I leave with this.

Bring back Sword base and Pinnacle! :thumbsup:

-Bullet

and dont forget the old caged! i never see that anymore

Sword Base? You seriously want Sword base back, that is nothing more that a camp fest.

thats the point of infected what do you people not understand?

i personally HATE ghost zombies, and why would they remove sword base??? the haunted remakes are okay..... but keep sword base....and no pinnacle. It would be nice if any some of the halo games had a few maps designed just for infection..... like an abandoned laboratory- dark corridors, close quarters, completely indoors.....that would be intense

Bring back the fun, team killing game mode every one loved!!!!!!

Ever since 343 took control, they've managed to make the entire game unbelievably worth less. No more team killing, no more camping, and now zombie ghosts?! WTF it sucks!

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly don't mind it. It's not like anyone chooses Zombie Ghosts anyway. Even so, its Infection... "Built for noobs"? What's NOT noobish about Infection all together? It's just fun, that's all. The only thing that annoys me are the filters they add to some maps.

• 2 months later...

I agree. I do not like the new haunted maps and zombie ghosts doesn't even feel like infection. I hate it that they removed Sword base and pinnacle. what I don't understand is why they made haunted maps but kept the original but why remove sword base and replace it.

• 2 weeks later...

I LOVEEED Sword Base and Pinnacle haha best two maps they ever had. Dumb that they're gone. Alpha Zombies is pretty amazing too, but Zombie Ghosts is a joke. You can't even teabag because of the camo! The new haunted maps...The only tolerable one is powerless, solely because you can hide in a dumpster.