I recently decided to play Halo Reach Infected. I was expecting to have a really good time on maps like caged, swordbase, and others,but no I guess its been a while since i played but infected is not fun anymore! I hate the new maps with blocked off areas like uncaged. I miss the old cage where we could stand on top of the base and get multikills. Ghost zombies is also not fun at all. You move to slowly and it's to hard to kill the enemies. Some told me that infected was changed because the "humans" had a bigger "advantage". Ok cage did give them one but it was a lot of fun for most people. There are also some of the new maps that give the humans more advantage and ghost zombies also gives them an advantage. Please 343 bring back the old infected maps and get rid of the new ones and Ghost Zombies

post-27186-0-76520900-1341274731.jpg

I recently decided to play Halo Reach Infected. I was expecting to have a really good time on maps like caged, swordbase, and others,but no I guess its been a while since i played but infected is not fun anymore! I hate the new maps with blocked off areas like uncaged. I miss the old cage where we could stand on top of the base and get multikills. Ghost zombies is also not fun at all. You move to slowly and it's to hard to kill the enemies. Some told me that infected was changed because the "humans" had a bigger "advantage". Ok cage did give them one but it was a lot of fun for most people. There are also some of the new maps that give the humans more advantage and ghost zombies also gives them an advantage. Please 343 bring back the old infected maps and get rid of the new ones and Ghost Zombies

you're seriously crying cuz you can't camp and get multikiills, and it's HARD to kill Ghost Zombies? here, let me burp you cuz you just finished your zombie ba-ba. stop playing it if you can't handle the game being different and more even. then you can get on a forum in a few months and say that you "used to play zombies" until 343 messed it up for you and then say if they don't change it back for halo 4 you won't buy it...even though we all know you will.

you're seriously crying cuz you can't camp and get multikiills, and it's HARD to kill Ghost Zombies? here, let me burp you cuz you just finished your zombie ba-ba. stop playing it if you can't handle the game being different and more even. then you can get on a forum in a few months and say that you "used to play zombies" until 343 messed it up for you and then say if they don't change it back for halo 4 you won't buy it...even though we all know you will.

The OP actually contains an honest opinion. And you rip on that, too? Hmm. Also, please use proper grammar so we can understand what you are saying.

Anyway, in reply to OP, I agree with you my good sir. These last updates for infection have been intolerable to some, including me. I am with you when I say, bring back our favorites!

• Like 4

I also agree with the OP, I especially miss Cage.

Sure it could mean a lot of deaths if you were the first infected but there was an extra edge to the game as you tried to get some humans before they could climb up. Then there was the fun of trying to get under them or trying to sneak around and up via some hopping about on pillars. Of course I enjoyed the human side and everyone loves getting lots of kills but it was never like the advantage was game breaking, nearly always the game eventually ended through zombie apocalypse as eventually people were slowly picked off.

However I think the worst thing is the switch of Zombies now sprinting instead of rolling, personally I preferred it before.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yes im definitely crying troll. im just saying what i thought was fun so if you don't think the same way i do go troll someone else.

The OP actually contains an honest opinion. And you rip on that, too? Hmm. Also, please use proper grammar so we can understand what you are saying.

Anyway, in reply to OP, I agree with you my good sir. These last updates for infection have been intolerable to some, including me. I am with you when I say, bring back our favorites!

thanks but one thing who is OP?

this is the place to voice your opinion, but this is only a fan forum. You can expect arguments from oppssing fans and 343 employees do not read these forums.....unless they do it for fun in there spare time

Yes im definitely crying troll. im just saying what i thought was fun so if you don't think the same way i do go troll someone else.

and as i said, if camping is fun, then cool. camp away. engaging is fun. playing zombies with someone sitting ontop a tower that is difficult to reach so they rack up kills not because they are good, but because they are good at climbing is fine. i played and enjoyed that version of zombies. i also play and enjoy this version and don't cry about the changes. when i get sick of playing the new zombies, i go to another game type and enjoy halo as a halo fan. i don't go and rant and beg on a forum site that isn't read by the game makers or their advocates just to cry to other fanboys. why not try this, go onto forge, re-create your beloved pinnacle or maybe use your imagination and create a perfect zombie camping level, then get your other original infected fanboys as friends and run a 16-man game? problem solved. halo's multiplayer allows you to create ideal games using the gametypes already used. Choose regular Infected and pick the level or download someone else's shared forge level, then invite your fanboy friends cuz i see there are at least a few of you, then camp til your heart's content. Too easy.

OP means original post or original poster.

And to others, yes, employees to check over these forums supposedly daily. Don't count that out.

In reply to another, we post our concerns on this site because 343 will not usually do something without the players' consent. So we post here to voice what we don't want.