Hey important idea for 343 people please support this idea ^0^

hyper shadowfox

Okay so ive got more ideas but this is my second best one ive had for years now and i want you guys to comment and tell me if you think 343 should do this? I had the idea that maybe to keep things fun and entertaining they should have a mode called Machinima mode or machinima world for halo 4 its obvious they have theater so you have the camera i think this mode should provide many things and exclusives from the other mode that they should have it to where that mode you can select things such as brutes the new enemies grunts even exclusive ships like pelican or whatever new vehicles they have that seem like you cant drive them it should also have like a point where you can control the aliens or spartans in the level even maybe marines so it helps out more for machinima fans so it adds more entertainment and excitement to movie making even for people such as rvb it should also give the movie maker a chance to make a great clip showing off halo even if your a rookie to machinima and it should at most contain old and new levels from the old halo universe so it feels like you don't have to change a plot dramatically levels such as fan favorites lockout,headlong,turf or even pit and snowbound thats one of my ideas sorry if it doesn't have enough detail but tell me if you guys like ^-^

post-26997-0-07772800-1340999307.jpeg

• Like 2

really well thought out thought. But I think it would be difficult to do for them, seeing how they are already making the xbox do it's very best to use these graphics. and I believe that there will also be some errors and a lot of things. It's like first learning to make an invasion map on reach.

• 3 weeks later...