Request + To become the immortal forum Musician

ZΞRΘ

Forum Musician   

19 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have an official forum musician?

• Yes! + The Dragon Slayer +
    • No! + No Music

This is a request, if you would like me as your official forum musician please post and cast your petition!!

Samples:

http://soundcloud.com/rafafernandez/feilds-of-eternity

http://www.youtube.com/user/RDragonsSlayer16

By my mighty love of Halo and the epicness of this forum I hearby and forthwith declare my hopes and promises to you. I seek to become ever more powerful and skilled in the art of music. And would take requests on game releated cover songs. Maybe even 343.org would add a music player of some sort.

For now this is Dragon Slayer signing off.

Cast your vote and let your voice and the sounds of music be heard!!!

• Like 2

Damn, and I was all ready to be a condescending @sshole and vote no, then I listend to the music on the first link. I'm assuming the Piano was synthesized as well as the background stuff. This sounds like really high quality Minecraft music, and thats a big complement!

• Like 2

In my opinion, anyone who asks for notoriety, much like begging for awards, would not receive it. What music have you ever offered to this community? Is every note of what is heard your original music? Think I am being hard.......I am not. You should be willing to offer what you create to this community as simply as wanting to contribute and help make this a better forum. Maybe then the community will recognize you for your talent.

I did enjoy some of what you offered. If, in fact, it is all original work by you I expect you already now how talented you are.

• Like 1

Think I am being hard.......I am not.

Even if your perfectly right, that was still pretty hard. No point denying it. Its not like I say "Hey I'm not trying to correct you!" when I correct someone. No point apologising for feelings hurt when that is the inevitable collateral damage.

• Like 2

In my opinion, anyone who asks for notoriety, much like begging for awards, would not receive it. What music have you ever offered to this community? Is every note of what is heard your original music? Think I am being hard.......I am not. You should be willing to offer what you create to this community as simply as wanting to contribute and help make this a better forum. Maybe then the community will recognize you for your talent.

I did enjoy some of what you offered. If, in fact, it is all original work by you I expect you already now how talented you are.

I simply hope to be in a position where I can matter to the community, awards and symbols don't mean much to me. I would like to contribute my talents in whatever way i can and bring my particular skill set to the table. I notice that here on this forum that there are specialized members of news teams and other similar positions. What I ask here is to for something to boast about, but to help and enrich an amazing community in an official way. If you have any suggestions good sir I'd be more then happy yo hear them.

• Like 1

When we originally set up the YouTube channel, Luke was noting that we needed original music to go along with any forum, member or channel created video or slide show. Having a member that is willing to offer his music for exclusive use by the forum to accompany our works. If you are interested in trying this, message me via PM and I will coordinate with you and the staff to get something working. This idea can be used on the FaceBook page and even background music on the any pod cast we produce.

• Like 1

When we originally set up the YouTube channel, Luke was noting that we needed original music to go along with any forum, member or channel created video or slide show. Having a member that is willing to offer his music for exclusive use by the forum to accompany our works. If you are interested in trying this, message me via PM and I will coordinate with you and the staff to get something working. This idea can be used on the FaceBook page and even background music on the any pod cast we produce.

I've sent him a message for a secret project I am working on. ;)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...