343industries.org Community Help Desk

Baby Boo

Hello all members. This, as you may have assumed from the title, is a thread where you can ask any questions you may have on the site, answered by ZB-85 and I. Please keep your questions appropriate and worthwhile. Thank you, and we will assist you in any way we can! But remember, these are all questions about the site and it's functions. Nothing miscellaneous.

*Voice questions below*

post-17258-0-19114000-1340910335_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

He means questions that are not pointless and that actually have a meaning. Like asking "How do I change my name?" would be a worthwhile question. Not, "How many letters are on the home page?", that is a pointless question.

The square root of 69 is 8 something, right? Cause i've been trying to work it out...

My question;

What was the date of Origin for this site?

MM/DD/YYYYg

Tyvm (thank you very much)

Question number 1: The square root of 69 is 8.30662386. Took long enough for me to find it without a calculator >.>

Question number 2: I do not think anyone here knows the sites origin date. The closest I can give you is the date of the first member joined: Albac, March 31 2011, 12:11pm.

EDIT: Question number 2: The site's original creation date is March 29th, 2011, 7:29am.

Hey I was banned from earning credits. Last night I fell to sleep and left the Xbox on. I was not in a lobby, and today after I got from my friends house I re-bought halo reach. I get on halo and see I am banned from credits. Can anyone unban me?

Hey I was banned from earning credits. Last night I fell to sleep and left the Xbox on. I was not in a lobby, and today after I got from my friends house I re-bought halo reach. I get on halo and see I am banned from credits. Can anyone unban me?

I can answer this one. No, nobody can unban you, we are a community site. Not 343i themselves. However, they will not simply just unban you either. After your ban time is up, you will be unbanned. Sorry buddy.

• Like 1

I can answer this one. No, nobody can unban you, we are a community site. Not 343i themselves. However, they will not simply just unban you either. After your ban time is up, you will be unbanned. Sorry buddy.

Good answer, but next time just ask if you can answer :)

Question number 1: The square root of 69 is 8.30662386. Took long enough for me to find it without a calculator >.>

Question number 2: I do not think anyone here knows the sites origin date. The closest I can give you is the date of the first member joined: Albac, March 31 2011, 12:11pm.

EDIT: Question number 2: The site's original creation date is March 29th, 2011, 7:29am.

^Welcome to my world. lmao
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Question, I pre-ordered halo 4 limited/special edition, and i have a code that says specializations, emblems, skins, etc. when i put in the code, i never got my 6 free specializations, help?

Its possible that you just cant see them yet, you may have to get a higher SR first before you can see them, like with the armour

Question, I pre-ordered halo 4 limited/special edition, and i have a code that says specializations, emblems, skins, etc. when i put in the code, i never got my 6 free specializations, help?

I have heard others also asking about this. Since this is a community site, I would try posting on halo.xbox.com, 343i's official site

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, so here's the situation: I have Halo 4 (great game) and i have recently been messing around with forge. Today i decided i wanted to download someone else's forge map, mostly because there are people with better skills than mine or my friends in building. So, i decided to search for a map, only too see that no matter how i search, i can't find a single map, all i get is a distinct NO FILES FOUND. It'd be great if i get a reply, and if it helps i have it for Xbox 360. thank you for your time!