Like I said, we're all here because we love one thing, Halo. This new thread is a place where people can through out anything they want to say about anything Halo related.

For me, the best part about Halo is the community, so I want to foster that, raise it, teach it values, watch it graduate, get a job, and become a juggernaut of online conversation.

So what are you waiting for? What's your favorite thing about Halo?

• Like 3

The story. It's always been about the story for me. The games were just a plus. lol

And welcome to the forum. If you have any questions, just ask them. :)

Same here, I love the story, along with the characters.

I also like how it is expanding rather well into other markets, like books.

The universe! The characters, the technology, the storyline, EVERYTHING! Halo is a masterpiece. End of story.

/thread

Love the introduction! Straight to business!

My love of halo comes from the concept and execution of the game. Right from the campaign stories to the little things.

Halo for me is a vast world of exploration. Sure, you can race through the campaigns to see the ending, but why not take your time. Explore parts of the maps you normally wouldn't, find ways of escaping the map to find much loved easter eggs.

With each halo game that has been released, joy has been brought to the masses. It caters for all types of gamer.

Also, without Halo, I don't thing we would ever have come up with teabagging in games!

• Like 1

I found that if you can appreciate the writing and storyline of Halo then you will be able to enjoy it that much more. The first and second game were works of writing genius. The foes were formidible, the quotes was interesting and provided much comic relief, and it varied the gameplay experience up with fun little scenarios that flowed well.

It never really felt like a CoD type game where thye set up some little gimmick and based a level around it. They designed a level and story and built the gameplay up around it.

Like director said, the story. It is what got me intrigued in the first place.

Anyway, hello and welcome to the forums! Please direct any questions or concerns regarding the forum to the community help desk, under the general discussion section! I hope you have a splendid time here!

I started in Halo 2 so the logical thing would be play it so I played it on Easy(or normal can't remember) I loved it instantly here's the funny thing I never played Halo 1 which I bought then 6 to 7 year's later odd I know, it was awesome I saw how much was changed in 2 then 3 then ODST then Reach I wasn't a good Halo player but I always played nonetheless an that's my Halo story basically, And welcome to the forums.

• 3 weeks later...