what are your favourite moments in halo

hey I'm looking for 3 people to do the halo 3 vidmaster challenge: annual. prefer that you are in america for best possible connection. let's get a team real quick and smash through this ****. You remember it and you know it's fun.

Wanting to do it Friday October 5th.. Mid day. Maybe 1 o'clock Pacific time. That's 4 Eastern.

If you're interested in joining send me a message on XBL.

Gamertag is istrafed up0ni the 0 is a zero.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Доброго времени суток!Оформить заказ выгодный для Вас! Тогда читайте новость - стильные платья 2012 платье королевы фильм свадебное платье большого размера одежда гулливер интернет магазин мода платьев фото где купить шорты джинсовые ... Удачи Всем!

-====-

Discount for Christmas - Online Kamagra Online next day - Kamagra Oral Jelly premature ejaculation :.Cheap Kamagra tablets .: Discount for Christmas 7 5 % == green kamagra pills - Cheap Kamagra aventis

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Master Chief: "On Halo, you tried to kill Cortana. You tried to kill me."

343 Guilty Spark: "Protocol dictated my response! She had the Activation Index and you were going to destroy my installation. You did destroy my installation. Now, I only have one function: to help you, Reclaimer. As I always should have done."

the moment 2 scarabs came in the level ''The covenant''

it was really fun defeating them together the first time with my little brother.

and also the cutscene in the level the storm after the gate to the ark was opened, that was just pure awesomeness biggrin.png

this was my favorite part too i have the songs it plays and i love how the arbiter shouts

Johnson's death, Prophet's death, and the entire final mission are my favorite moments on 3. Reach was Jorge throwing Noble 6 off the ship before the bomb exploded. Halo 4 was intense in the last mission. I like the RvB easter eggs in Combat Evolved and Halo 2.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...