What Would Have Happened if Noble Six Never Existed?

Soren-066

[spoiler Alert]

Well, many things would and wouldn't have happened. I actually made a YouTube video on my personal Halo channel stating many of the significant things of Noble Six.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyb2SNrdj3g

There probably many more unknown things about Noble Six. To sum it all up, Noble Six plays a much larger role in the Halo Universe than most people think.

Or a different Spartan would of joined Noble team and done exactly what Noble 6 did <_<

Just saying :whistle:

but noble 6 was rated hyper lethal vector the only other know spartan with that rating is the chief, so who ever would join noble in place of six wouldn't have done as good

Hopefully Chief would take his place in noble team, and be smart enough to grab a banshee before heading to the mass driver, and book his ass over to the Autumn, they could wait a little longer, the cruiser was shot down. I was actually surprised they didn't just plan on getting him when he blew the cruiser, I didn't think they would let a "Hyper Lethal" Spartan just die like that when they could have easily saved him. You saw how quickly Keyes got to you when Emile died. A banshee is quicker, so it could have been possible with a couple more seconds of waiting.

no offence but noble six is stupid, he chose to die, just because he was sad for noble team. They couldve done perfectly fine without him, they could all do what they wanted to, and we all know emile couldve taken down the cruiser+elites+every-thing-else without a doubt he couldve just done everything without noble team.

no offence but noble six is stupid, he chose to die, just because he was sad for noble team. They couldve done perfectly fine without him, they could all do what they wanted to, and we all know emile couldve taken down the cruiser+elites+every-thing-else without a doubt he couldve just done everything without noble team.

Its okay I'm sure you caused no offence I mean Noble 6 is dead so its not like he/she can hear you.... or can he/she?

as for the theory I imagine Noble team would've still gotten the missions done just with another spartan and at a slower pace with a few more casulties.