Darkrain491

37 members have voted

1. 1. your opinion

• looks terrible
    • looks ok
    • looks fine
    • looks better
    • looks epic

The BR looks amazing! ^_^ I like the skins for it and the way the BR sound when shot. People will be going Rambo :rambo: with it! Some people will be like a Ninja :ninja: with it. People will have a lot of fun with the BR! :fun:

very 'colourfull' post you got there lol. I just think the scope looks wierd and a bit to large, taking up to much screen, sniper has the same problem aswell now that i think about it.

The BR looks alright. I can kind of understand how they wanted to keep things fresh and make it seem like there's been updates since Halo 3's time period. To honest though, the gun I'm not too fond of right now is the Sniper Rifle. Am I the only one who thinks that gigantic scope looks a little over the top? I'm a little concerned that we may lose some screen space to this massive bo on top of the gun...

Yeah I thought that to, it is WAY to big. seriously, it looks ugly, like some sort of satelite probe.

• 3 weeks later...