My mysteries

ChandlerBing253

I was more than excited, and relieved when i watch the Halo 4 coverage at E3 2k12.

BUt one thing is still left untouched FORGE.

I want more abilities to change things.

EX: Geometry, weather, LIfe, and other things.

I want you'r guy's/girls opinion's about this

Please respond with what you want answered.

• 2 weeks later...

With the drastic change from halo 3 and Reach's forge... I can only imagine what they are going to be able to allow us to do in the new forge. Especially with how big machinima has gotten, especially the ones using Halo.

Yes, forge has improved in Reach, so in Halo 4 it will improve more. That's why it's called Forge 3.0.

With the drastic change from halo 3 and Reach's forge... I can only imagine what they are going to be able to allow us to do in the new forge. Especially with how big machinima has gotten, especially the ones using Halo.

i completely agree, and michinimas will start looking like real cutscenes. i hope to be able to change the style of the structures from forerunner to a human or covenant style

Regardless of what features they add, you will still not be able to ever compile or do anything related to geometry in any way. In order to do that, the 360 and Halo 4 would have to be able to execute secondary XEX's....which is not possible since the console itself is locked to 1 executable at a time.