HALO CEA exclusive armor for multiplayer?

for playing their past games, bungie gave us name plates, But 343i is a new company and I think they should do something great for their games -in terms of reccognising you buying their games. I think that if you pre-order or buy CEA within the first month you should get the remastered CE Chief armor to use in online and offline multplayer matches I think this would be sweet to have instead of a nameplate. Does anyone like this? If not what other ideas do you guys have? (Note: This is just for fun and I acknowledge that they already have the pre-order exclusives Grunt Funeral and Chief avatar armor I just want to see what other creative ideas people have that they would like to see. Remember this is for fun not neccesarly going to happen (The Game is basicly done).

Actually a good idea, but the game is not technically done they have said they are deep in development.

Oh, I feel like a dumbass, I just wish they would give out more info on the game, Im surprised that after the offical unvailing at E3 that info would be pouring out since the game is coming out in only 3 1/2 months

Yea, well they have been working on this and H4 for the past 2 years.

Yea, I guess they are pretty busy trying and succeding to make the most kick-ass game ever but I wish they could assign or hire a team to give out info when 343 wanted to. Im still waiting to pre-order untill I hear more about the game.

I would like this, but again, the same issue with GRD Helmet. Huge ass download. Probably like 10 GB or more, as they would have to re-code every map. Also, to do this, your Spartan would be bigger and give you a disadvantage. Unless you just mean armor, but still a big download. I currently use Mark V helmet with the last attachment, would be cool to use that helmet with Chief's original armor.