halo 4 weapons

choppa boppa

I thought it would be a pretty cool idea to see wat people had to say about the kind of weapons they think are gonna be in halo 4 OR wat kind of weapons they would like to see. I mean because of the Halo trilogy being done by Bungie and everything, do u think that 343 are going to make all new weapons? or do u think were still going to see a lot of the weapons back from before...(battle rifle, sniper, pistol with scope, etc...) Just say ur guys ideas on wat u would like to see and/or wat u think is going to be in the game weapons wise :)

I like to see all the weapons back from before esp everyones fav the BR. No changes to the weapons like keep the pistol like it was in reach and ce.

And ALOT of new weapons (Forerunner weapons in general).

And maybe adding attachments could seem like a good idea? Idk if it would be useful in the game but im down with it.

Why don't they have the Battle Rifle, the DMR, and a pistol similar to Halo 1. That way everyone from each Halo game will be pleased. it would be awesome :D.

PS: It didn't make sense to me that they would get rid of the Battle Rifle in reach. I get that the DMR was supposed to be the pre-form of the Battle Rifle but I think that both of these weapons could be used together for multiplayer and the storyline. The fact that there's always a limited amount of rifles in the Halo Franchise never made sense to me either. Same with how they got rid of the covenant sniper rifle with a lazer.. honestly lol..

The DMR wasnt the predecessor to the BR, they are two completely different riffles used by the different military branches in the unsc. The army favors the DMR (in reach you are army) where as in the rest of the halo games you are navy and fight alongside marines ( both the navy and marines favor the BR)

The UNSC army force's are the only branch that still use the DMR, you just dont encounter any army troopers in the other games.

I would like to see other weapons from the fiction brought into the games. Attachments for weapons maybe not such a great idea for halo, but a 2ndary fire function like in Turok kinda seems like it would work. Im all for changing the aesthetics of weapons, but this wouldnt work due to halo weapons being scattered around the map, and not picked with class like in call of duty.

interesting about the energy sword...i wonder if it will be in halo 4 considering the covenant are gone...but at the same time many of the forerunner technology was pretty much replicated by the covenant.....so we very well could see a possible forerunner energy sword which would be kool....but at the same time that is even if the forerunners are in Halo 4...i guess time will tell

I like to see all the weapons back from before esp everyones fav the BR. No changes to the weapons like keep the pistol like it was in reach and ce.

And ALOT of new weapons (Forerunner weapons in general).

And maybe adding attachments could seem like a good idea? Idk if it would be useful in the game but im down with it.

Seems a bit too COD for me, but maybe a plasma repeater that is faster but weaker and inaccurate or a powerful slow one

• 3 weeks later...

yes to every thing. but why do people think that there is going to be forerunner weapons because over 100,000 years the weapons would fall into disrepair maybe the sentential kept it up and running but you cant count on that their to busy trying kill us by making us blow up the universe >:(

I want my ODST SMG back, i loved that thing

As well as the Halo 2 dual wield M7 SMGs, The Battle Rifle from Halo 2, The DMR (I don't mind bloom- it makes it more realistic), The Halo CE MA5B AR (all sixty rounds :D ), The Halo Reach MA37 AR, The Halo 3 MA5C AR, the Halo: Ghosts of Onyx MA5K Carbine, the Halo: Reach Sniper rifle (SRS99 AM), and more if I think of it...