Undead's Tournament #2!

Undead

As many of you know I'm going to be hosting tournaments every month! This months tournament is.... Team Swat! So grab a few people and sign up!

The rules are simple and will be located below:

Team can only have 5 members.

You can only be on one team.

No tea-bagging.

Do not be rude to other members if you win/lose.

If you don't show up for a game your off the team period.

Have fun!

This tournament wont begin until my other one is over with and I have enough teams.

Also:

When you make a team have one member (Team Leader) post the Team Name and members. Thanks!

• Like 4

Guest Thee Dogg

Me And Gazzy and GSD have got a swat team now, hit us up if interested, only members who are dedicated to the forum a lot, please. :D

Biggles © - Gazzy - GSD - Eko Crazy - Director - iNFT Paradox (Team Name)

PS: I want to be Team Leader :D

can I join you?

if anyone is looking for 1-3 players then i will join and try to get my two friends in as well

(ps will the contest be in american time or uk time? i'll be able to make weekends and late afternoons uk time or mornings and late afternoons american time)

I would love to be in this tournament! I am willing to join anybody's team. So yeah, if you want me on your team feel free to send me a message or whatever needs to be done. :) (I see King Brony is needing a person or 2)

P.s. I love SWAT, its practically all I play haha.

Also, is there a set date for the tournament?

I would love to be in this tournament! I am willing to join anybody's team. So yeah, if you want me on your team feel free to send me a message or whatever needs to be done. :) (I see King Brony is needing a person or 2)

P.s. I love SWAT, its practically all I play haha.

Also, is there a set date for the tournament?

New teammate yeeee.

There's 1 more spot available, Me, BaconBreakfast, Fire, BigHungryx2, ???? <-- anyone?