Hello There, Let's get started...

CollinRay

To whom it may concern,

My name is Collin, I am new to this site, I would like to get to know some people. I want to start using this site more, I am going to start threading, I am going to be the next MoM, otherwise known as Member of the Month, I just want to invite anybody, and everybody to check out my profile, like my threads add me as a friend, or just to talk and get some help. I am open to all people. I am not single, I have to put that in there otherwise (once again I'd be in trouble). I'm sorry If I cannot help some people with issues that they may need help with, or knowledge of. I surely will do my best though. Thank-you!

Sicerely Your Friend @CollinRay

Gamertag: turnmyswagon123

My kind of music to jam to While Pwning on Halo xD

• Like 1

To whom it may concern,

My name is Collin, I am new to this site, I would like to get to know some people. I want to start using this site more, I am going to start threading, I am going to be the next MoM, otherwise known as Member of the Month, I just want to invite anybody, and everybody to check out my profile, like my threads add me as a friend, or just to talk and get some help. I am open to all people. I am not single, I have to put that in there otherwise (once again I'd be in trouble). I'm sorry If I cannot help some people with issues that they may need help with, or knowledge of. I surely will do my best though. Thank-you!

Sicerely Your Friend @CollinRay

Gamertag: turnmyswagon123

Well, WELCOME TO THE BOARDS! You've just met KyoKusagani1999. Either that, or more likely, you just read that. Both ways make me happy since you cared enough to find new members of the community. I see you're into the multiplayer, no? Well, I wish you luck in perfecting your technique. Our series is well known for being one of the most balanced FPS games to this date, and I'm sure if you keep at it and train at least one hour a day, you'll be on top of the rest of the world in no time at all. Like the Covenant, except not very holy.

My gamertag is CustomaryCargo4, however, I don't play online because of the personal lousy experience I had with Microsoft's service. Mostly the fanbase around it, which Is why I found 343 Forums and met everyone here. Everyone is special in thier own way. Even the trolls that hit up the chats provde us with priceless entertainment.

I hope you have a wonderful time around here, and don't forget to HAVE THE FUN! (There's a difference, you know...)

• Like 1

I'd like to really Thank you all. I am looking forward to a good battle. I just am a regular human ready to get my swag on. I'm bringing more then grenades I'm bringing tanks, and nukes! Buahaha! Hope evrybody enjoys my future post!

Also Don't Forget To Like!!!!!