Spectrum

Hello ladies, gentlemen and actual gamers alike. I have come to you today with a question.

Throughout the Halo series, there has been one gametype that virtually no gamer does not enjoy, the one that MLG players, and HLG gamers enjoy the same. This legendary gametype, where man and alien alike fight the quintessential enemy, their zombie foe.

I am talking of course, about Infection.

Have people at 343 studios denied or confirmed this gametype yet? I personally loved infection Maps and gametypes such as 'Infection Nevil' and 'Mexican Run' in Halo 3, and I hoped it would return in this game.

Any help is appreciated.

Sangheili translation:

Greetings fellow Elites. I have arrived on this primitive internet forum with a question that must be answered.

Throughout the chronicles of the objects of False Divine Intervention, there has been a contest of strength, that is respected by all contenders, professional strength contenders, and profession stealth contenders enjoy the same. This fabled contest, where puny ape, and Sangheili warrior alike fight their lesser foe, the abominations.

Obviously, I am describing 'the spread of dreaded Flood spores'.

Have the slightly less puny apes at 343 studios denied or initiated this gametype yet? I would personally quite enjoy this contest again, with gametypes such as 'Infection Nevil' and 'Chase of the Mexican survivors' in the chronicles of the lesser Ark, and I had anticipated it's return.

Help me my brothers, it is your duty!

• Like 3

how could 343 say no to infection, it seems to be extremely popular. personally, i'm not a big fan of infection because is doesnt have the competitive feeling that I enjoy, but i think its what the community would want most. I just think infection needs to have more of an eerie feeling to it. all of the maps in reach are all bright and sunny and it takes away from the suspense that i would like infection to have

• Like 1

I personally think that infection should be kept, but they need to make some specific maps that are just for infection, such as an overrun UNSC base that is during a thunderstorm and there are flashing lights/ little lighting to help you see.

Really. I thought the forge maps worked pretty well. I always dreaded playing infection on sunny maps like the cage or pinnicle though.